• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a damn job finally.

Comment

• Where you working at?

Comment

• Firebirds its a restaurant. Going to start of as guest assistant then move to waiter.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind $125k
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I know one thing for sure, I wouldn't be on a forum looking at budget builds if I made 125 a year!

Comment

• I still would.

Comment

• Budget builds are awesome, any joe schmo can throw money at a car, but budget build bring alot of creativity to the table.

Comment

• I make like $125.00 a year and I still think budget builds are boring to read
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Drives home from work in a corvette/m3/Porsche/Maserati hops on pc and looks at lowered e28's

Comment

• And so it begins, I have a facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        And so it begins, I have a facebook.
                        Meh. 1/2 the people I'm 'friends' with I don't really talk to. I end up hiding most people's garbage. However, I follow a lot of fitness and car shit which is awesome. Always cool articles and that kinda stuff popping up.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Also, I've been looking at Kosie K1 pics all night. I really think I could pull them off wonderfully with the right meaty tire combo.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Also, I've been looking at Kosie K1 pics all night. I really think I could pull them off wonderfully with the right meaty tire combo.
                            You definately could but it would take some work. I think it limits you to a very clean no frills look. Anything like tint or an OEM spoiler might look a bit Fast and Furious.

One of these days I'll have to add you on FB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              You definately could but it would take some work. I think it limits you to a very clean no frills look. Anything like tint or an OEM spoiler might look a bit Fast and Furious.

One of these days I'll have to add you on FB.
                              Yeah. For sure.

I do kind of want to add a little tint to my car to so it's not such a 'fishbowl.' Nothing too drastic though.

Also I think I am going to go stickerless for a while.

I really want some beefy tires with some painted letters. I think some white painted letters would kind of bring it all together really. I also need to start learning how to properly setup a suspension as well.

Here is my fb if you're interested:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I kinda want tint on the Subaru, but there are so may other things I need to buy first.

Comment

Working...
                                X