Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive read 2 features this year. Seans buddys e28 and Erics E46 M (on bws that kelly shot in nyc)
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I enjoy most of the features on this site, probably more from a photography perspective, but I'll still read 'em all

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        There is 1 company that has started this..

And that company is RAUH Welt.

He made it cool to cut up exotic cars to fit wide body kits.

But what differentiates him from all these other companies is, he personally fits every kit to every car.
        You can not just buy a kit by itself. It comes with his own personal touch.
        there were companies WAY before RWB doing it to Exotics and Porsches
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I just think moving to California may have altered Mike's view on the car scene a bit. It's like he's lost his roots from back in the Rusty days. It seems like it's less about guys building cars in their garages, drinking beers and having fun and more about selling an image with a touch of elitism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            I just think moving to California may have altered Mike's view on the car scene a bit. It's like he's lost his roots from back in the Rusty days. It seems like it's less about guys building cars in their garages, drinking beers and having fun and more about selling an image with a touch of elitism.
            Dude, its how it goes. You get big, you lose your roots. You don't even think the same.

Comment

• That's like expecting someone to stay in the same mental age/state forever.

Dude I liked you in the 8th grade how did you dare grow up?

Comment

• I like cars built with junkyard parts and beer alot more then stupid showcars.

oh hey heres the rear wheels on that 458 vs stock

So they cut up a 250k car and gave it a widebody to give it pretty much the same tire widths.

You know they could have just made the wheels et10 or something and fit them under the stock fenders.

Comment

I just think moving to California may have altered Mike's view on the car scene a bit. It's like he's lost his roots from back in the Rusty days. It seems like it's less about guys building cars in their garages, drinking beers and having fun and more about selling an image with a touch of elitism.
                  Lol
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I still drink beer (well, whiskey)
                    but I dont build cars anymore. that shit isnt cool anymore. Im getting into kayak modding next spring

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      I still drink beer (well, whiskey)
                      but I dont build cars anymore. that shit isnt cool anymore. Im getting into kayak modding next spring
                      And this is how Dave dies.

Comment

And this is how Dave dies.

Im actually invincible, so I'll be good

Comment

• Speaking of invincible, I think its time to walk to the liquor store, then after that it will be time to get hammered

Comment

• I just ate a ton of food, now Im fucking hungry again. god damn it

Comment

• I wonder what 125K a year will do to dave's roots

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                I wonder what 125K a year will do to dave's roots
                                Id be the same, just with more liquor and cigars and whores

Comment

Working...
                                X