This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Duder did you see the photo I posted of the DriftWorks knuckles fitted on the rear on the last page?
    Yeah man
    Y u no before and after pic?
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'll see if I can find a before pic, but yeah once i got greesy and dirty didn't want to touch the phone
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• ded

Comment

• Yep, I'm at work keeping busy hunting for camber and traction arms to solve my drive shaft boot scrubbing issue.

But what I looked almost everyone that rolls low modifies the camber and traction arms for more clearance with DriftWorks drop spindles on the rear

Comment

Yep, I'm at work keeping busy hunting for camber and traction arms to solve my drive shaft boot scrubbing issue.

But what I looked almost everyone that rolls low modifies the camber and traction arms for more clearance with DriftWorks drop spindles on the rear
            Tubular adjustables won't do the job?

Comment

• Well apparetly some tubular adjustable clear while others need some modifications/trimming to clear.

I also heard ziptieing cable ties into the grouves of the CV boot stops it from expanding with speed a rotation, so you can run a small clearance without destroying them.

But if I plan to go lower, I want to make sure I aint tearing off the CV boots.

Comment

Well apparetly some tubular adjustable clear while others need some modifications/trimming to clear.

I also heard ziptieing cable ties into the grouves of the CV boot stops it from expanding with speed a rotation, so you can run a small clearance without destroying them.

But if I plan to go lower, I want to make sure I aint tearing off the CV boots.
                If you squish the boot, would that lessen the life of it? The ribs aren't touching, as that's what I did to my front right coilovers.

Comment

• The boot is only half the problem, the arm actually sits on the solid part of the CV.

When I moved the car yesterday I can hear the squeeking of the arm rubbing on the CV.

Comment

• Finally read the Liberty Walk features. Fucking stupid. They're this years Rocket Bunny FR-S. You would have thought there would be some progression.

Comment

• I was kinda disappointed that the Ferrari was not twin turbo and the 3rd middle exhaust was the external gate

Comment

• There is 1 company that has started this..

And that company is RAUH Welt.

He made it cool to cut up exotic cars to fit wide body kits.

But what differentiates him from all these other companies is, he personally fits every kit to every car.
                        You can not just buy a kit by itself. It comes with his own personal touch.

Comment

• I always thought you could just order the parts but now that I google it a bit more it does kinda seem like the you're basically paying the legendary grime covered japanense dude who smokes too many cigarettes to fly across the pond with a box of parts and build a porsche for you.

Which kinda justifies the prices I suppose.
                          But also means that isn't an option for my dream porsche , gotta do it all myself

Also, the 458 is miles better than that ugly ass e92. id feel cool driving it. I don't think bolt on over fenders belong on a lambo or a frs for that matter though. trendy bullshit.
                          Last edited by Stupid Kid; 11-06-2013, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Sup fegs.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Morning.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X