X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too lazy to change my oil.

Comment

• One of the Aussie drifters finally killed his engine because he never serviced it in over a year. eventually it ran out of oil ha ha. He is a mad cunt though backwards entries and shit and baking hard from a little RB20
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Might order the almost full energy suspension. kit

Comment

• Almost full energy suspension kit?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Might order the almost full energy suspension. kit
            poly sucks
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              One of the Aussie drifters finally killed his engine because he never serviced it in over a year. eventually it ran out of oil ha ha. He is a mad cunt though backwards entries and shit and baking hard from a little RB20
              Seized the engine... reminds me of my DSM days.

Comment

• Nope, not seized, just started to play the knock knock game

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  Almost full energy suspension kit?
                  Well when you put it that way

Prothane kits replaces all of the bushings but doesnt sleeve their bushings.

Energy sleeves their bushings but is missing 2 bushings.

Energy has the black graphite ones cheap right now, the prothanes are $11 cheaper. So I decided to get sleeved and lubed for optimal performance/ease of maintenance. Plus the 2 missing bushings are only like $15 more from prothane. All in all sleeved and lubed is $26 more.

Doesnt seem too shabby

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    poly sucks
                    Why you say so?

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Seized the engine... reminds me of my DSM days.
                    You know a good dsm has been around because it leaves a bit of oil where it goes

Comment

• Roman I need that picture of the 240 that has the ovaled exhaust that is almost dragging the diff. Its a Japan car if I remember correctly

Comment

• damn that spirt amx, I thought those only existed on Wikipedia :'^)

its some weird hybrid of muscle and 80's hatchbacks and that is good to me

Comment

• Poly does suck on some cars. They wear out really quick and then you're fucked

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                            Poly does suck on some cars. They wear out really quick and then you're fucked
                            I have never had an issue with the poly bushings I have installed on 5 cars. All but one was a daily and they rocked.

a 240z, 69 stang, 2003 vette, 93 civic, and a s12. The mustang was the non daily.

Comment

• They're usually great, certainly, but I've seen them get shredded in a matter of months in an old gen 2 eclipse and a em1 civic

I guess it has a lot to do with the quality of the bushings themselves and how well they were installed...

Comment

• Fuck poly.

Be a racecar and go solid and replace everything with heim links

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X