This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Yeah pretty happy with how it turned out, I recon I now need a proper panel beating hammer set, dolly set, slide hammers and a shrink disk and I could do some pretty good panels
    I need to do a small amount of work to my passenger side door. Don't even know how but part of it is bent outwards on the edge. Gotta try and see if I can realign it with the fender again.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
      Hey! I gotta source some materials. I think there's an automotive paint place not extremely far from me. Might have to call them up.
      What kind of paint are you going to use? Basecoat clearcoat, or single stage?

Panels look awesome for only using a hammer Roman. I like metalworking, too.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm pretty much just getting as much practice as I can now, as I'm sure I will need to do lots of body work on the Z once I take off the paint and reveal rust.
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          What kind of paint are you going to use? Basecoat clearcoat, or single stage?

Panels look awesome for only using a hammer Roman. I like metalworking, too.
          The usual base coat clear coat paint. I just hope it turns out ok. Really want get this Prelude setup.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Ah... Rust. The bane of my existence.

Off to go to the DMV, registering the Prelude today. Later.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Ah... Rust. The bane of my existence.

Off to go to the DMV, registering the Prelude today. Later.
              I wanna see more pictures of your Prelude.

Comment

• why would u wanna do that mr smack

jk chris

there is a thread somewhere right?
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  why would u wanna do that mr smack

jk chris

there is a thread somewhere right?
                  Lol, I've always thought it was a pretty cool car ever since I seen his sig. I'm pretty sure there is, we just have to hunt it down.

Comment

• click on profile, click on threads started by user

bam

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                      Lol, I've always thought it was a pretty cool car ever since I seen his sig. I'm pretty sure there is, we just have to hunt it down.
                      Ask and you shall receive.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        click on profile, click on threads started by user

bam
                        Yus, and I did just that.

Kinda makes me want one. Just something about them. They have tons of potential.

Comment

• i'm looking at wagons and vans atm

if i wanna startup a busines i'm gonna need either of them

Comment

• Morning guys

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• sup andrew

Comment

• Good morning everyone.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza