• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drifted a first gen.

Superchage the uzi and put a manual in it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      5.3 cranks out 315hp350tq and costs shit, an LS will be 3x times that.
      A 1uz can suck my dick.

My friend seems to think that a sedan will be better for drifting because of the long wheel base. I think that makes it harder.
      I think longer wheelbase makes it easier (I have never properly drifted though.)

I know my brother's Miata is a handful when sideways. I used to drift my old bosses crew cab 6' box Duramax in the snow and that was a blast. So much control and torque for days.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
        I drifted a first gen.

Superchage the uzi and put a manual in it
        Thats fucking stupid.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Thats fucking stupid.
          Same power as that 5.3 for less work and money.
          Its just realistic, a big american v8 would be a lot cooler

Comment

Same power as that 5.3 for less work and money.
            Its just realistic, a big american v8 would be a lot cooler
            Oh I hadn't realized you've done a LS swap or a supercharger on a 1UZ before.
            Tell me more about a custom supercharger setup vs a LSX swap.

Comment

• Well, I'm off to bed. Later

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Thats fucking stupid.
                I wanna LSX one. That, and a 190E.

Comment

• Man, you are pretty edgy.

They're are plenty of supercharged 1UZ's you know that. They're are kits everywhere, I never said it had to be custom.
                  Obviously its easier to install a supercharger kit on the engine that's already in the car then to put an ls in it.

Comment

Man, you are pretty edgy.

They're are plenty of supercharged 1UZ's you know that. They're are kits everywhere, I never said it had to be custom.
                    Obviously its easier to install a supercharger kit on the engine that's already in the car then to put an ls in it.
                    LOL keyboard builders strike again.
                    You really don't know shit about what you're talking about right now.

Comment

LOL keyboard builders strike again.
                      You really don't know shit about what you're talking about right now.
                      Really?
                      Man i need to get real.

Thanks for showing me the light.

Comment

• all kinds of faggotry happening in here. there that turbo 4-rotor big body lexus the kiwis smash on, THAT looks like fun.

Comment

• ^The white one? That GS300 is crazy, one of the coolest drift cars i can think of

Comment

• Big body sedans are pretty hard to drift because they are long and are lazy on transitions.

My friend who drifts this Laurel says his front end setup makes his car very snappy in transitions, to compensate for the big car.

But I'll see if I can find the Crown that was drifting behind me in Japan
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Newfegs fuuuuuuuuu
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Fuck looking at my Japan videos is so depressing, need to do some Japan skids.

If I start working part time I can't see myself making enough to make it there again next year.

Maybe I'll see if I can make enough money in wheels for April next year.

My friend who did many Japan trips gave me a bit of advice, always bring enough money on your trip to buy a spare car in case you blow your's up.

So I would need $3k for a spare car + $2k in tires + $1k for accommodation + $1k in fuel and track entry + $1k for flights.

Hmm, this trip would still end up costing a fair bit of money...

I need to find out how my friends manage to do their trips for just a couple of $k once they have a car.
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X