No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When people specially kids leave oily fingerprintS on the paint after a thorough cleaning.
    When people lean and sometimes sit on the front end. The car was not purchased for their a*s.
    Last edited by littleman; 01-01-2014, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• People that cant drive in the snow.

Comment

• ^ x100000
        Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• I **** the fact that it's a blizzard outside and I'm stuck inside at work for the next hour and a half.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• the smell of diesel cars...yak
            the fact that it is too warm outside...i mean ain't it winter now? the hell is wrong with the seasons over here...i want snow...much and now...
            I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gumina144 View Post
              People that cant drive in the snow.
              It's more than just snow that people apparently can't drive in...
              -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
              '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
              '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMegaDeathRay View Post
                the smell of diesel cars...yak
                the fact that it is too warm outside...i mean ain't it winter now? the hell is wrong with the seasons over here...i want snow...much and now...
                HEY

My diesel smells great and I make sure everybody knows it.

Comment

• I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

• Automatic transmissions that hang shifts when it's -4 degrees Fahrenheit outside.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Having a girl over for the first time, and having the hardest time trying to hold a fart in. The struggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Automatic transmissions that hang shifts when it's -4 degrees Fahrenheit outside.
                        Manual transmissions in the cold with heavy fluid and a hanging clutch pedal.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Manual transmissions in the cold with heavy fluid and a hanging clutch pedal.
                          Thankfully my wife's Accord did not have this problem this morning. Hanging clutch pedals is no fucking joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gumina144 View Post
                            Having a girl over for the first time, and having the hardest time trying to hold a fart in. The struggle.
                            Then the joy of a fartfest party that occurs after she leaves

Comment

• PnP HIDs in anything especially in full size trucks/ tow rigs. Fire must rain down on those asshats.
                              Sup. Call me Z.
                              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Whoever the fuck designed the bathrooms at my work.

3 urnials. 2 urinals are regular sized and one is kid sized (shorter, closer to the ground). That's all fine and dandy until you see how it's laid out. This is how it's laid out:

sink|sink|sink| tall urinal | tall urinal | short urinal

First: the kid urinal should have been in the middle.
                                Second: why even put in a kid urinal? It's not like there's going to be a "bring your kid to the nuclear plant day" WTF

Also, the sink faucets have two speeds, off and full blast spraying water everywhere. And it's not a normal stream of water, it's a bunch of tiny high pressure streams like this except smaller stream:
                                2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Working...
                                X