Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID kits in halogen housings.

I want to punch a child every time I see someone with a glare kit.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I abhor tailgaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
        when people put stupid fucking bright fog lights on their cars. (thought it would be a honda. turned out to be a widebody corvette) regardless. hes a cunt and i **** him
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        HID kits in halogen housings.

I want to punch a child every time I see someone with a glare kit.
        I **** this more than anything.
        Their excuse is always "It's so I can see in canyons"
        I've never had a problem seeing unless one of them is near me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheaMoose View Post
          I **** this more than anything.
          Their excuse is always "It's so I can see in canyons"
          I've never had a problem seeing unless one of them is near me.
          no canyons in maryland. just a bunch of cunts.

also, when jeep wranglers dont buy a matching 5th wheel for the back

IG: Nick475

Comment

• dapper stickers

Comment

• This ^
              IG: wade_rees_
              BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• the words swag yolo and steezy
                guys that grew up in colorado
                highway patrol more than the police but both really, the most is parking police...pls kill yourselves
                white people that think reverse racism/ discrimiation affects them..srsly? educate your fuckin selves
                and actually most poeple into cars that arent in the industry in some way, i cannot coversate with these poeple about cars holy shit!

Comment

• when members talk shit about other peoples rides but havent even posted theirs

Comment

• the racism card.. i dont care what f*cking color you are, if i think your a cunt , your a cunt. purple, yellow, black or from mars, i dont give rats ass.

Comment

when members talk shit about other peoples rides but havent even posted theirs
                      obviously this is your pet peeve and no one can take that away from you
                      but please let me point out this doesnt really make any sense, its like saying that a person who smokes crack cant tell someone else to not smoke crack, that they are wrong because they do not live up to the standard they are preaching.
                      but what they say and what they do are two different things, it doesnt make what they say any less valid.

Comment

• Originally posted by parttimeprojectionist View Post
                        obviously this is your pet peeve and no one can take that away from you
                        but please let me point out this doesnt really make any sense, its like saying that a person who smokes crack cant tell someone else to not smoke crack, that they are wrong because they do not live up to the standard they are preaching.
                        but what they say and what they do are two different things, it doesnt make what they say any less valid.
                        Not really.

It's like someone giving advice on baseball when they've never played themselves.

If the person talking shit has a car on rotas and racelands that sits above tire, they really have no room to talk shit...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
                          Not really.

It's like someone giving advice on baseball when they've never played themselves.

If the person talking shit has a car on rotas and racelands that sits above tire, they really have no room to talk shit...
                          thanks dude. that was what i was getting at

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
                            Not really.

Nailed it.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• When people add their own comments or ask stupid questions during lectures. Just shut the fuck up and listen. No one cares about your opinion/things you might know that relate to the topic

Comment

When people add their own comments or ask stupid questions during lectures. Just shut the fuck up and listen. No one cares about your opinion/things you might know that relate to the topic
                                Let me add a bit to that one. When people do those during lectures you don't care to be at and just make them drag out that much longer.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X