Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which car was/is the fastest car in your high school parking lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Flashback to 2003) Some Senior rich kid with a new wrx with sti parts blah blah blah had the fastest car in our school. Then little sophomore me shows up with my 64 Chevy II. End up racing the kid, beating him, and then got to park in the front row of the senior parking lot for the rest of the year. That was the only time in my life I was cool.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.

Comment

When I was the high school our sir coming in Benz car. Because was fastest car in our school park.

Comment

had to be this jocks red viper vert. dude was smack talking to me infront of his girl about my 71 monte carlo so I was like aye yo punk, lets race for her. Bruised his ego a bit when the gold digger agreed, but shit it was on. We tore ass through some under construction community. Ended up destroying some shit n flipped my car like my pubescent teenage ass would but shit in the end, I was the fastest in high school son.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajah View Post
          had to be this jocks red viper vert. dude was smack talking to me infront of his girl about my 71 monte carlo so I was like aye yo punk, lets race for her. Bruised his ego a bit when the gold digger agreed, but shit it was on. We tore ass through some under construction community. Ended up destroying some shit n flipped my car like my pubescent teenage ass would but shit in the end, I was the fastest in high school son.
          Sounds crazy man, they should make a movie or some shit out of that

Comment

My brother is in his senior year of high school, but this year and last he has had a Porsche 944 Turbo that he drives to school. If it's not the fastest car in the lot, I'd be damned if it isn't the coolest.
            1986 BMW 528e - Delphin Grey - 5spd
            1986 Toyota Cressida - Dark Blue Metallic - 1JZ VVTI swap, AR5 transmission
            1990 Honda Civic Wagon - Rio Red - Daily Driver
            Instagram: @kibur

Comment

My boy friend’s father car is fastest car in our high school. Everyone is looking this car when coming. I like their sound very much.
              Want purely first class transport limos for hire to make it very comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by JukiBleam View Post
                My boy friend’s father car is fastest car in our high school. Everyone is looking this car when coming. I like their sound very much.
                Why are you dating a guy who's dad is in HS??
                There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

Nobody that interested at mine :'(

i imagine Murican high schools having posh kids driving hummers and then dickheads driving 72 camaros <3

Comment

Last year there was a kid with a beautifully modded '06 STI with about 450 horsepower. Everybody thinks that the fastest car belongs to this douche with an '05 blue mustang who gets up early everyday to get the closest spot where everybody can see it. the funny part is, ITS GOT A N/A 4 BANGER FROM A CAMRY!!! HAHAHAHA. The fastest this year at my school is the Lancer Evo X, and them my g35x.
                    Here's to the automotive culture.

Comment

• Oh man.

Kid had an auto lancer that he ripped around in.

Someone taught him how to drive stick, and for the last week of school he had a Roush GT500 convertible.

That car should have eaten my old e30.
                      He couldnt drive to save his life, and got spanked by me down a windy country route by our school.

That 'stang was the faster car, without a doubt. I think he was afraid or something.
                      Last edited by bataangpinoy; 04-03-2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• german kids usually are broke and they ain't got visas, ae's or mastercards...so we can not buy this cool expensive performance stuff.. the only performance stuff we can afford might be some premium gas...the payoff while apprenticeship is way too bad...so in vocational school it was the classmates mk5 r32 and my e34 540i 6-speed...
                        I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

• High school 2 years ago in NJ, It was my buddy Rob's REVO stage 1 A4, but there were porsche cayennes, 750li's but in my eyes the Audi was fastest

I drove to school dances in my uncles gallardo and lp640

haha but anyway off topic now in college kids here drive Audi R8's Maserati's C63's 997's Bentley's sorority girls in their brand new a4's bmw's etc like it's NOTHING it's actually ridiculous
                          Last edited by bryan_yabooty; 04-05-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Recently I saw an Aston martin car, that is the most expensive and most women’s attractive car in my high school.
                            Read “hairstyles for women” magazine to get hairstyle ideas.

Comment

• Buddy of mine had a srt4 when they first came out. This chick also had a z28 they were the fastest

Comment

• k
                                Last edited by 5gen; 10-30-2013, 05:05 PM.
                                '09 Ford Mustang V6 5-Speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X