Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which car was/is the fastest car in your high school parking lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf kinda schools did you go to? Fast cars at mine.. my friends b20 eg civic, and my old prelude was faster.. but traded it. We don't have anything like you guys are posting lol.

Comment

• My mate had a vauxhall astra gsi, ex rally, stripped out, dropped a vauxhall calibra engine into it and tweaked it a bit... made about 350bhp... got it up to 120mph on country lanes haha.... was probably like 13 at the time... the stuff you do to get to the skatepark a bit quicker.....

Comment

• Theres quite a few lads at college with bentley continentals, rich dads.... (insurance fraud) there all drug dealers anyways....

Comment

• I don't remember a 100% but I'm pretty sure it was a 2006 BMW M3. (92123)

Comment

• Back when I was in school (01-04) my 91 jetta gli 16v was among the faster cars. And some senior had a sentra spec v ser. We raced at one point, side by side the whole time.

Comment

• when i was in high school (graduated 07) some kid had his dad buy him a dodge viper. it got keyed and all fucked up the first week he brought it to school.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

• kid had a built s10 that ran 10s in the 1/4

Comment

• my 85' vw vanagon
                  [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                  instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• Class of o7, I remember some kid had a 10 sec eg other then that everyone pretty much had a 3 series leased

Comment

• My freshman year, a senior girl had a 1968 Camaro, built 502, said it did 11.6's in the quarter. Sophomore-Senior year it was the Green Machine, a '94-96 Mustang with a Terminator. No idea how fast but there was certainly nothing faster in our lot

Comment

• Back in small town Montuckey it was a tie between my '98 V6 Camaro and my buddy who had a '98 Impreza 2.5 RS coupe (in WRB with gold wheels that we thought were the absolute shiz-nit). Neither of them was very fast at all, but everyone else either had pickups or $250 shitboxes.

Comment

• An 07 Is250 was the fastest I think...My stanza would give it a run for its money though

Comment

• Originally posted by theitchybeard View Post
                            when i was in high school (graduated 07) some kid had his dad buy him a dodge viper. it got keyed and all fucked up the first week he brought it to school.
                            That shit pisses me off. "Oh look that kid has something nice that I don't! I'm gonna go fuck it up so he can't enjoy it." Fuck those people.

It's a work in progress^
                            Instagram: @jared_hin

The Snaab: Saab 9-5 Build Thread
                            Battle Stanced '67 Mercury Cougar

Comment

• Probably the two '07ish Mustang GTs at my school, I'm guessing my CL Type-S was the next, everything else was mostly trucks.
                              1993 BMW 325i
                              2001 BMW 330ci vert
                              2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Mine. 2005 WRX with bigger turbo, injectors, catless exhaust, fuel pump, intake, ebcs, tuned. Lots of suspension and brake upgrades. Handled like a monster and made a little over 300 to the wheels both torque and whp.

Edit: I wish I never sold this thing. I graduated in '09. I sold it to buy an Audi a4 so I could be more "mature" since I was almost to the point of graduating college and on the career hunt. Now I drive an e36 m3 in hellrot red. hahahah
                                Last edited by pDubs; 07-16-2014, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X