No announcement yet.

Crazy things you heard about people who you aren’t in contact with anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna lie, I laughed at the video of the dude falling off the balcony. haha
    This thread is interesting and mostly sad.

Not much has happened from people in my high school, at least nothing that could compare to half the shit that has gone down in this thread.
    sigpic
    GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

I know of a guy in my town who, while growing up i would see laying in puddles on the street everytime it rained, then i didnt see him for ages, i heard he got accused of sexually abusing a cat

Also people from school days have had kids. There was a group of guys at school who used to take the piss out of me, but i see them now doing random shit, failing uni for being lazy and too much drugs, one got cuaght drink driving just after his dad buying him a brand new hatch and weeks after getting his licence. Makes me angry as i have been waiting a long time to get my first ride.

another guy i used to be kinda freinds with has serious little man syndrome, starts fights with everyone. and i heard he went on a trip with a few friends, got drunk then thought it would be a good joke to take a shit on someones bed then ask them to clean it up, he then proceeds to lay on the floor next to a cctv camera to attempt to piss under a door.

And last thing that come to mind, my mate was telling me a guy he knows likes his girlfreind to play with his anal region, and on christmas she tried to insert a bent clothes hanger, and accidently destroyed him. He had to have recontructive surgery

Comment

I just talked to a guy from my high school 2 days ago! He used to be a pothead and druggie!! Now he works for a company getting payed $9 (not much) with commission and is also making an extra $1000 a week working for an energy company and is going to open his own business by July! He is also going to college! Wtf!! Doing better than me Lmao!

Comment

lets seem i graduated high school almost a year ago so far that i know of 3 different kids had kids that didnt drop out or transfer, most kids go to college or work full time , some people are just bums and dont do any and/or do drugs also . the kid that got valedictorian was doing a chemical engineer job last time i talked to him!, as for me went to tech school for electronics and im a full time mechanic

Comment

Working...
          X