Crazy things you heard about people who you aren’t in contact with anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Byron View Post
    I went to school with Erica Van Pelt, that's about all I can think of lol.
    Who's that? lol
    cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      Who's that? lol
      I'm hesitant to google that because I'm at work

Comment

Hmm lets see here;

I know of about 35-40 babies/marriages/baby momma/daddy drama relationships.

In 2008, 2 years after I graduated, there was a heroin bust in our (middle class suburban township) of 248 people connected to trafficking, using, distributing, or holding cash for heroin. Over 80 of those people I went to school with and were within 3 years of my graduating class.

A girl Karee I have known since the 2nd grade married Jeremy Depoyster of The Devil Wears Prada.

A graduate of my high school Matt Maupin was P.O.W in the war.

Oh and some of the closest friends I had back in the day are either now dope fiends, jobless, or some sort of piece of shit in another fashion.

Just goes to show you never, ever know whats gonna happen. Crazy shit.
        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

A kid I played Football with is now in the NFL
          Another kid I've known since 6th grade now ski jumps in the Olympics.
          One kid plays in the minor leaguse
          Another kid plays hockey for team U.S.A. or some shit
          All the hot girls turned fat and ugly and all the 'okay' looking ones are now really good looking.
          Couple kids committed suicide
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

The hot girls are no longer hot. The gross girls are still gross. It's a cruel world we live in.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Now that I think about it, there were these twins that went to my high school and ended up in FHM's Hometown Hotties.

Comment

Some kid me and Kielan went to school with created a bunch of ipod apps and made $60,000+ off of them and I dont think he even has graduated yet.

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  Who's that? lol
                  Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                  I'm hesitant to google that because I'm at work
                  She was top 10 on American Idol this year lol. So I don't blame you for not knowing

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    The hot girls are no longer hot. The gross girls are still gross. It's a cruel world we live in.
                    ....... . they all got fat, had kids, divorced, bankrupt, and still can't drive,,, right on path to another 60yr old bitch

Comment

Some pretty tragic deaths, decent amount of babies, and one girl I went to highschool with finished 2nd or 3rd on So You Think You Can Dance. Another guy I knew in middle school is in jail for manslaughter and solicitation of murder.

Oh, one of my best friends is touring South America right now performing in Cirque du Soleil. He already completed a European and Asian tour the last few years.
                      Last edited by B Rod; 05-07-2012, 05:56 PM.

Comment

nothing crazy, baby's, marriages, death. Think thats about it.
                        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Wow, I feel so normal!

I'm only 20 so not much has happened, quite a few people had babies and stuff, a sound guy I know's gf had a miscarriage last week, pretty bad stuff.

Almost everyone who hasn't gone to university has turned into a stoner... not really me included but I do enjoy the occasional smoke!

Almost everyone who went to university has turned into a total cunt! It's a shame, I used to have soem real good friends.

Comment

one of the kids i went to school with is now a pro drifter and was competing for rookie of the year last year
                            im josh. i have a supra

Comment

A kid my sister used to date won $100,000 on a scratch ticket a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NickBlais View Post
                                A kid my sister used to date won $100,000 on a scratch ticket a few days ago.
                                Your sister fails.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X