No announcement yet.

Crazy things you heard about people who you aren’t in contact with anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just the normal shit for being out of school 6 years. Babies, trouble makers still getting in trouble, and my favorite, the so called "popular kids" in the police blotter for DWI's and Possession. Not to mention the hot chicks getting fat and jocks getting fat. I don't talk to anyone I went to high school with, college is a different story though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Kid i went to school with hit by a car whilst riding a mini dirt bike, now has brain damage.
      Another guy sent to jail for numerous physical assaults.
      Few babies popped out.
      Suicides.
      IG: wade_rees_
      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Ive only been out of high school a little over a year now and I saw one of my friends i had a few classes with have 2 kids already.
        A friend i had in my Spanish class in 10th got shot and killed a little over a year ago. Not sure why, but it was sad as hell.
        "Blessed are they, the lowly ones"

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          The hot girls are no longer hot. The gross girls are still gross. It's a cruel world we live in.
          lol I found it the other way. The hot girls stayed hot. the Ugly girls got smokin hot cause they knew they had too. haha
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

mine is more more funny than anything the class racist d bag butthole finally has a boy friend and all the pot heads i knew joined the military thats it for me
            if you cant fix it with a hammer you might have an electrical problem

Comment

Awesome Idea.
              -5 kids that I used to go to school with are all now in jail for killing a man for telling them to slow down while driving down his street. They beat him with a hammer.
              -One kid signed with the NFL. The Rams I think.
              -A lot of kids robbing gas stations and Subways
              -One kid started his own business and makes around $300k a year
              -People who never talked about drugs now have police records, haha
              -Couple of girls were supposedly on Girls Gone Wild, but idk about that...
              -Few overdoses, accidental deaths, and suicides..

I'm suprised I'm not rich, dead or pregnant by now...
              Originally posted by redciv1
              Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
              Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
              Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Most people having kids and its been 2 years since I graduated.. everyone smoke pot now because they listen to wiz kalifa.. dam I **** my generation they so dumb :/ my ex girlfriend is still hot though :'( lol

Comment

I went to highschool and had drama class in middle school with Zac Efron haha now look at him. My best friend (who passed away from cancer last month )'s little sister is dating his little brother too

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

I do not know any of my old "high school" friends. haven't talked or seen em.. heard that 1 got arrested for drunkdriving.
                    Most resent school(business college), 2 of my classmates work in same company as i. 1 which stopped same stage as me is now system experts.. the other 1 that got 1 diploma more(3-4years more of school) is now in lower position and lower salary..

So nothing too crazy going on..
                    Last edited by Exami; 05-08-2012, 03:56 AM.
                    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                    Now: MB W211 320cdi
                    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

I just found out that a girl I went to highschool with was on the George Lopez show for his ask a stripper segment. I don't know which is worse being a stripper, or being on the George Lopez show.

Comment

I can't believe some of you aren't still friends with people you went to highschool with. The kids I went to school with from as far back as I can remember and through highschool are still some of my best friends lol. No way I'd ever lose touch... I guess that's what happens in a small town

I can't believe nothing interesting has happened to anyone I know. I guess a couple scum bags I knew that lived right across the street from a landfill became millionaires when they expanded it and bought their property. Who would've guessed living next to a dump would make you rich?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          I can't believe some of you aren't still friends with people you went to highschool with. The kids I went to school with from as far back as I can remember and through highschool are still some of my best friends lol. No way I'd ever lose touch... I guess that's what happens in a small town
                          Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                            I just found out that a girl I went to highschool with was on the George Lopez show for his ask a stripper segment. I don't know which is worse being a stripper, or being on the George Lopez show.
                            fucking terrible show. haha
                            cars and stuff

Comment

Nothing amazing really. Babies everywhere, marriages, some in prison for shop lifting. Some deaths but none suicidal.
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

3 girls I went to middle school with now have at least 1 child.

Every girl from high school either got wayyyyy hotter or way uglier.

Prime example:
                                the blonde one
                                freshman year (high school)

freshman year (college)

Other than that a few people have become even more hard core druggies. Not much else that I know of because I don't give too many shits about people from my old school. My college friends and brothers are all I care about along with the few from high school. Anyone else has just been a bad friend or doesn't fit my current qualifications for a friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X