Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cat woke me uip at 5am after a crazy time with my gf at a party. home at 1:23 am, slept.

Comment

• My sister just hit me in the head with a glass and then got even more mad that I walked away afterward. Fucking hell sure it's nice that she's home from the hospital but that's no excuse to hit her brother because he would rather clean some silver than get yelled at for not baking some fucking cookies the "wrong" way. And my family wonders why I go out so often.

/rant
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• How old's your sister?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          How old's your sister?
          25. Lives in NY but flew home to Minneapolis to get on the parent's health care for some surgery.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Fawking brakes, endlinks, tires, alignment. I got hit all at once with this shit.

Looks like an expensive week.

I just replaced my alternator 2 weeks ago.

80k maintenance has killed the mod bug.
            Last edited by Pswirley; 07-14-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Well, I might ditch the stanced RX-8 plan. I'm just itching to get rid of my current car before its too late. Its an '07 Cobalt SS, and while I love the car to death, its got 65k on it, and being as GM is already in a shitty situation, I wanna ditch it before ALL of its value has tanked. I went into town this morning for breakfast at the local diner, and across the street there is a smaller peronally owned but well accredited dealership. While eating I noticed a cherry SRT-4 out front and decided to go give it a look. They want $15,900 which seems high, but i'm going in tomorrow to talk to them about it. Only 42k on it which is great for an '05, its red, red painted calipers (dont know if they came that way or not), and appears to be completely stock. Trunk has been de-badged, but thats about the only "un-stock" seeming thing about it. Of course i'll need to peep under the hood because I DO NOT want to buy a pre-modded SRT-4, b/c as we all know, SRT-4 owners are the biggest group of car molesting douschebags out there. No ****, I know alot of good guys with them....but they all rag the poor cars out. I mean i'd MUCH rather do my RX-8 plan, which included J-Lines, JIC coilovers, mad stretch/camber, Chargespeed bottom line lip kit, etc etc.........but I just can't pass up the oppritunity to score on a seemingly un-molested, low mileage, local SRT-4. I'm going to talk numbers tomorrow, and if I can get it, i'll prob take it home Sat. Gotta strip some things off the SS to sell first. And plans for the SRT-4 would be relatively mild b/c until I obtain a cheap daily, the SRT will serve as the daily. Just gonna lower it on some Sportlines, probally go with some 5-zigen FN01R-C's (17"x8"), Lamin-X yellow overlays for the fogs, Exhaust Depot downpipe/side-exit exhaust, Exhaust Depot SRI/charge piping, Exhaust Depot direct fit FMIC, Progress 22mm rear sway bar and a Vibrant front strut bar just to get me happy for now, lol. No stance for it.....sorry, lol.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Hum. Just received the notification about what kind of fine I'll have to pay from when the cops pulled me over two weeks ago and found my car too low.

113,90€.

Could be worse... Could have ended up having to take my driving test again.
                Sometimes I really **** Germany...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• i walked a 360awhp sti today <333
                  1995 M3 C38 S/C
                  [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

• I was just offered a FREE VW Golf Mk3, missing the engine and tranny and seats, but otherwise apparently complete.
                    I'm waiting for pics now.

If the body looks solid I'm going to do it! I still have to find a way to get it to my home, as it's located 300kms away.
                    Then just finish stancing the bimmer and build that isht!

Only pic I have of the car, how it looked 3 months ago:

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                      Well, I might ditch the stanced RX-8 plan. I'm just itching to get rid of my current car before its too late. Its an '07 Cobalt SS, and while I love the car to death, its got 65k on it, and being as GM is already in a shitty situation, I wanna ditch it before ALL of its value has tanked. I went into town this morning for breakfast at the local diner, and across the street there is a smaller peronally owned but well accredited dealership. While eating I noticed a cherry SRT-4 out front and decided to go give it a look. They want $15,900 which seems high, but i'm going in tomorrow to talk to them about it. Only 42k on it which is great for an '05, its red, red painted calipers (dont know if they came that way or not), and appears to be completely stock. Trunk has been de-badged, but thats about the only "un-stock" seeming thing about it. Of course i'll need to peep under the hood because I DO NOT want to buy a pre-modded SRT-4, b/c as we all know, SRT-4 owners are the biggest group of car molesting douschebags out there. No ****, I know alot of good guys with them....but they all rag the poor cars out. I mean i'd MUCH rather do my RX-8 plan, which included J-Lines, JIC coilovers, mad stretch/camber, Chargespeed bottom line lip kit, etc etc.........but I just can't pass up the oppritunity to score on a seemingly un-molested, low mileage, local SRT-4. I'm going to talk numbers tomorrow, and if I can get it, i'll prob take it home Sat. Gotta strip some things off the SS to sell first. And plans for the SRT-4 would be relatively mild b/c until I obtain a cheap daily, the SRT will serve as the daily. Just gonna lower it on some Sportlines, probally go with some 5-zigen FN01R-C's (17"x8"), Lamin-X yellow overlays for the fogs, Exhaust Depot downpipe/side-exit exhaust, Exhaust Depot SRI/charge piping, Exhaust Depot direct fit FMIC, Progress 22mm rear sway bar and a Vibrant front strut bar just to get me happy for now, lol. No stance for it.....sorry, lol.

:facepalm

Comment

• Last day of summervacation!! 4weeks have go by flying and all i have got done is changed oils to my diesel beast
                        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                        Now: MB W211 320cdi
                        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• I am broke.

And have to review 1000 vocab words by monday. If i get more than 3 out of 100 wrong, i have to write the definition 5 times and 2 different sentences for each word. Yes. For 1000 words.

and take a full length SAT on that same day.
                          -Brandon
                          E46 No More..
                          Her Concise History:
                          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

• talk about braing fry'd lol

Comment

• i need carbon fibre bbs center caps immediately
                              1995 M3 C38 S/C
                              [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                :facepalm
                                Don't worry, thanks to having no alert warnings or overdraft protection setup on my bank acct, a $5 footlong and a few other misc. items turned into hundreds of dollars of overdraft fees, sending my account into a nice little negative abyss. Don't even know how i'm gonna fund my gas tomorrow morning to go into work without getting even more overdrawn fees. So needless to say, I didn't go trade my car in with negative funds in my acct. And love them or **** them....but they're fun cars. But I think this was a sign from god (lol) to just stick it out, wait till I get my Business Sales and Marketing cert. later this year (promotion time!), and then pick up the RX-8 I so badly yearn for to stance the hell out of it.
                                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                                X