Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on friday night i got to see cops spin they're tires a little, then got to call a cop gay, to his face, and not get beaten, all while I was high, I started shaking when I realized how epic the shit that had just gone down was

Comment

• pulled pork tacos tonight. SOOOOooo stoked.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
        pulled pork tacos tonight. SOOOOooo stoked.
        Awesome. My friend/dream girl Jessica (who refuses to "make a commitment") is coming over on Wed. and we're going old school with one of the Old El Paso hard shell taco kits, and shes making the guacamole herself. Add in a case of High Life/Bud Light, and you have one hell of a night.
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
          Thanks guys.
          I'm sorry to hear that!

Comment

• I went to the beach and got drunk before i put sunblock on....bad idea

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Du Werk I feel your pain......

I was in a big hurry and tried to back under my carport but forgot my bike was on my bike rack....Two big dents in my roof with a couple scratches as well. Plus I destroyed the bike rack and damaged my bike FML!!!!!

*edit* oh yeah and I fvcked up the gutter and have to pay to replace that..
              Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 07-22-2009, 07:04 PM.
              -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                on friday night i got to see cops spin they're tires a little, then got to call a cop gay, to his face, and not get beaten, all while I was high, I started shaking when I realized how epic the shit that had just gone down was
                Elaborate please.

Comment

So I just lost a good friend on Friday. He was having a really hard time. Just bought a house and his finace cheated on him, so he left her with the empty place and moved back into his folks. Was coping with the stress of no work (construction) and the whole fiance ordeal. He had a real nice GTO, well I guess he drove drunk and wrecked it on friday and that was the last straw so he shot himself.

The real thing that sucks is that he was such a good guy and so much better than that. I was trying to help him as much as possible but he just kind of seemed distant. No one really saw this coming though. Such a shame, he'll be missed by many.
                  Wow man. Stay in good spirits and remember the good times. That's really REALLY unfortunate to say the least.

Comment

• So awhile back ago our cable got cut because they found out we were getting free cable for about 16 years. So now we only have a few basic channels.

aand Obama is giving a speech....aand it's on just about every channel.

FML
                    -Brandon-

Comment

So I just lost a good friend on Friday. He was having a really hard time. Just bought a house and his finace cheated on him, so he left her with the empty place and moved back into his folks. Was coping with the stress of no work (construction) and the whole fiance ordeal. He had a real nice GTO, well I guess he drove drunk and wrecked it on friday and that was the last straw so he shot himself.

The real thing that sucks is that he was such a good guy and so much better than that. I was trying to help him as much as possible but he just kind of seemed distant. No one really saw this coming though. Such a shame, he'll be missed by many.
                      wow... so sad...
                      damn girls can be b1tches.
                      -Jason
                      http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

• so on sat after clubbin, me n my friends were chillin outside the club.
                        then we hear POP POP POP... everyone hits the ground....
                        literally 20 ft away, someone got shot at.

1 min later, a silver cayenne speeds out of the parking lot, sideswiping 2 cars on the way out.
                        helicopters and cops show up like 5 min later.

my friend's rx8 got a bullethole through the trunk.

pics:
                        Bullet that tore through our friends car:

Dent in the dashboard

the car:

My car was parked like 10 cars away from the rx8
                        -Jason
                        http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

• ^
                          Holy fuck dangerous to be jdm supporter?!

well now got new look real bullethole and so on?
                          Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                          Now: MB W211 320cdi
                          Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                            Elaborate please.
                            waterfest, huge VW show, the cops were basically making rounds at all the hotels, but just shooting the shit with us, one made fun of us because another hotel has beer pong in the parking lot but we didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              waterfest, huge VW show, the cops were basically making rounds at all the hotels, but just shooting the shit with us, one made fun of us because another hotel has beer pong in the parking lot but we didn't
                              Fuck. Why can't shit like that happen here?
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• ^because we're on the wrong coast lol

Let's start our own something-fest aschroeder lulz
                                -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X