• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
    ^

To be honest be glad you have a job right now

Good luck tomorrow!
    Yeah very true. thanks. i actually really like what i do and where i work. i'm still in school goin to com. college so its a job to pay bills with but i work on a maintenance team at a medical supply company. So i'm doin somethin diff like all the time

but i'm savin up for a dslr because i think i want to become a photagrapher. i mean i look at the pics that mike takes and Imraan (M3NoDRFT), and its soo cool to me how they can make a picture look so damn good and thats awesome to me. so yeah ha
    -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
      Yeah very true. thanks. i actually really like what i do and where i work. i'm still in school goin to com. college so its a job to pay bills with but i work on a maintenance team at a medical supply company. So i'm doin somethin diff like all the time

but i'm savin up for a dslr because i think i want to become a photagrapher. i mean i look at the pics that mike takes and Imraan (M3NoDRFT), and its soo cool to me how they can make a picture look so damn good and thats awesome to me. so yeah ha
      Damn.

No comment on my pics

Comment

never seen any man. no offense was meant. But like that rolling shot in you sig is siick. stuff like that is just cool to me and i would love to do somethin that i'm really in to. i'd rather do okay with somethin i loved than be rich and **** what i did. but thats just how i am i guess ha
        -Brandon-

Comment

Well today the screen on my phone broke and work was just as hard as yesterday X1.5. Aaaannnd i just got an emailsaying that the wheels that are supposedly "made to order" aren't available above 16" I guess i don't need to keep it a secret anymore... Welll i was going to get some DR steelies painted flat white in 18x9 and 18x9.5 with 0 offsets.. it was gonna be sick but not anymore.. back to the drawing board i guess.. FML
          -Brandon-

Comment

^ i had the same idea for when i get the cash. fortunately in 16's and maybe T/A.
            sorry bro, gonna break your heart when i do it...

Comment

Well now that i went back to the old drawing board... I got a new plan!! :topsecret:

And GL with the steelies route bro!! make it look sick!!
              -Brandon-

Comment

I have to out myself.

I.
                Am.
                Somewhat of a phone nerd.

I work as a phone technican and as a result got pretty interested in the phone technology from the past, so I was stoked when I found three old phones in the storage room of one of our buildings.

I took them home and made them compatible to today's phone plugs and they work flawlessly. The red one is my new daily phone now, the others await heavy cleaning.

I'll most likely be getting another one next week, basically the same as the green one but for mounting on the wall instead of placement on a table.

Yeah, I know I have weird hobbies. So what.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Haha retro phone obsession!

Comment

Damn. That green phone is total 'retro color'.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                      3rd day of working in the hot sun on a vehicle. It has paid off though.
                      The Colbi needs an oil change when I get back. And its been mad humid up where I live. Though its even worse down here. I'm down here visiting my rents in southern SC which is almost 500 miles from where I live in northern VA. I gave it a bath earlier this evening so at least it'll be blingtastic on my cruise back up.
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• got my MRI results Friday, fractured tibia, water in my knee, sprained ACL, bruised bones, swollen miniscus.... i think thats it. Good news is that its gonna heal almost back to normal. My bday was yesterday and i got hammered, anybody ever had a Freddy Kruger shot? Shit is INTENSE

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Wohoo got back home from Bimmerparty 2009 had nice weekend sunshining all weekend.. were bit drunk couple days from thursday to sunday and GF were shouting & whining from last tuesday to this monday!! way to go!!
                          Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                          Now: MB W211 320cdi
                          Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• broke the screen on my phone....got a new one....couldn't transfer my contacts because the screen was broken. FML
                            -Brandon-

Comment

• OH and i just found out that the wheels that i was looking at now wont work either... I **** my life lawlz. I want to do something that i've never seen anyone do but i can't find anything without having to pay out the ass....
                              -Brandon-

Comment

• Its been said before and I'll say it again. You gotta pay to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X