X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post

01:37.812 <3

(That just happened, SHAKE AND BAKE MIKE!)-Webb
    Hey! if you guys are "Shake and bake" all im going to get is Jean Girard and thats not right im going to be losing everytime!(just watch'd that movie on sunday)
    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
    Now: MB W211 320cdi
    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Originally posted by Exami View Post
      Hey! if you guys are "Shake and bake" all im going to get is Jean Girard and thats not right im going to be losing everytime!(just watch'd that movie on sunday)
      This whole sentence makes no sense what so ever to me. "Shake and bake"? Jean Girard????
      |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
        This whole sentence makes no sense what so ever to me. "Shake and bake"? Jean Girard????
        Have you seen the movie Talladega Nights? About nascar.. In that movie 2 friends allways saying "Shake and bake" and theres this european dude named jean girard who came from F1 to Beat one of the Shake n bake guys calld bobby..

Ill try to beat that 1:37:812 before sunday...

Comment

Started watching it, but the quality of the file I downloaded was terrible.

When will a new competition be out? Didn't like the car at all in this one, at least not on the track we were assigned.

Comment

...Im ready for a new one, we talked about a few tracks and decided on tuskuba full circuit but never really decided on a car.

Plus mike just got assasins creed sooo....

Im thinkin that newer renault rear wheel drive one? I think itd be perfect for that short track. Thoughts comments? if anyone has a better suggestion or a track / car combo in mind feel free to open up a new one for us.

OT here: whos driven one of the nascars...I kinda like it...

Comment

Track I agree with. It's a cool little track. The car I'm not feelin' though.
              Would rather have the renault twingo or golf gti mk2 or something. But it's not my call.

Comment

Originally posted by 6erWebb View Post
                ...Im ready for a new one, we talked about a few tracks and decided on tuskuba full circuit but never really decided on a car.

Plus mike just got assasins creed sooo....

Im thinkin that newer renault rear wheel drive one? I think itd be perfect for that short track. Thoughts comments? if anyone has a better suggestion or a track / car combo in mind feel free to open up a new one for us.

OT here: whos driven one of the nascars...I kinda like it...
                Seat Leon Cupra the race version.. It's cool car and handless good only proplem is that its FWD but i don't mind..

Did lap in.. 1.. 37.... 809! Im soo sorry :/

pics.. sorry about bad quality...
                Last edited by Exami; 11-19-2009, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X