Forza 3 Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
    The minolta ain't an F1 car. It's a group C race car. You win it in the game.
    How can you not save up the money? I had about 25.000.000 when I stopped playing and had every car worth having. Easiest pay out is driving the amalfi coast race over and over in the alternative surface races. Get winnings and sell car for and easy 400-500.000 iirc.

I think I had 100% of the game beat after six months. The driver challenges are the worst tho. Specially the one with the SLR at ze Ring.
    That was by far the easiest way to make money at the beginning of the game. But I sucked big time at the license things.

Comment

f1 car in GT4 you won either at the ring 24 hrs or the sarthe 24 hrs,personally I really liked the gold challenges in the licences in GT

Comment

Originally posted by dubbed_up_daz View Post
        not got a 22b yet level max and and on year 5 though but getting bored off non-live play
        "Cars -> Buy cars -> Subaru -> 22B" ?? easyest way to get it
        And about that getting bored non-live play thats normal there isin't that much to achieve

And to these guys on Offtopicing about GT4? wtf stay on subject please
        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
        Now: MB W211 320cdi
        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

There's no way you guys have a 1:40 or 1:39. You're not using a stock car.
          There's no possible way.

Comment

Wait.. But didnt you get a 1:39?

Im confused.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Wait.. But didnt you get a 1:39?

Im confused.
              Yes. I'm just an idiot. Don't mind me.

For some reason I was off by 10 seconds in my head. Thought people were claiming to be 8-9 seconds faster, which is impossible. lol.

Comment

Haha, alright.

Flickr

Comment

on my opinion no one off this forum will get much under 1:38:000 if even gets there, that is kinda fast lap time on C-class cars

Comment

I am determined to get a 1.37:999 or better.

Comment

I need to get a hard drive so i can install the rest of the cars/maps

Comment

I agree with Exami. My time 1:39.221 is as fast as I'm going to get with that car. I might be able to shave of about a second or so with a wheel, but if I were to get one and pull the frame and seat I used with my old wheel on GT4 out of storage and into my living room I'd be unable to get in or out of my own appartment. Besides, I don't care for the car in question either, so I'm done for the time being.

I don't have the car either, I just went to free play, hot lap, subaru, 22b, laguna seca.
                        This is how I test every car I've purchased and not won, to see if they are in fact any good.
                        Last edited by Schieldrop; 11-13-2009, 04:35 AM.
                        |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

im gettin in on this.... later tho hahah

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                            I am determined to get a 1.37:999 or better.
                            ill try that on weekend.. Needs a perfect lap..

Comment

Alright, thanks for giving me a reason to switch back to Forza for a little from playing MW2. I'll be back with times tonight.

Comment

Seeing as its Friday I have a new dictation as far as the weekly time trials

You will all have till ... 4:00 pm central DST to complete your laps.
                                *Your fastest time will then be posted by at least 5:00pm central DST to be part of the next step.
                                *the person with the fastest lap will be allowed to choose the next venue for the coming week's competition.
                                *The car chosen for the competition must be absolutely bone stock

As far as times and cars and such we'll be using the honor system. Theres no glory in winning if the field isnt even.

Comment

Working...
                                X