Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get back at someone...

Hi dudes

worked on my previous work for over 5 years, and for over 3 years I was in conflict with a colleague. She was the big director's mistress, so whatever I said, didn't matter. She was always right... She let 3 good colleagues of mine loose their job, and I was next, since I couldn't keep my mouth shut about they way things were going there
    ...Received some recommended letters of a lawyer that I didn't do my work properly, attended work too late, ... all bullsh*t..but as I said...she was always right.
    Found a new job in february , and resigned there (best day of my life!)
    I told her what my feelings for her were the last day....haha, she almost started crying...damn...almost !!!
    I here from different ex colleagues she still going, and making the lives of everyone therey miserable...since I can't stand up no more for my colleagues there, I still want to help...and haven't got my revenge yet...

now, couple of months have past....and payback time has come.
    anyone good tips about getting even with someone

rape

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      rape

this

or cut off her hand, bake said hand into a casserole. Apologize for cutting her hand off and give the bitch a hand casserole (bitches love hand casseroles) to her as a token of your apology. She gets the taste for human flesh and becomes a zombie. Problem solved.
      tumblr
      myata

Comment

burn her car

Comment

All you need to find out.... Does she have a daughter

Comment

Is she married?

Comment

should have taken a shit on her desk
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

put a poisonous snake in the draw at her desk

Comment

put your poisonous snake in her draw if you know what I mean.
                  tumblr
                  myata

Comment

Giving somebody an unwanted sexually-transmitted infection is usually a good start for revenge.

OR

Talk to her, apologize for the way you acted, and say "I got you something to make up for it, can I drop it off at your house?" Then you go over to her house, drop off the cookies or whatever. Take a leave to the bathroom. While you're in there, remove the container of cockroaches you stored on your person, open the container, and dump the roaches into her vents. Give them two weeks, and you've overrun her house with the little bastards.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Talk to her, apologize for the way you acted, and say "I got you something to make up for it, can I drop it off at your house?" Then you go over to her house, drop off the cookies or whatever. Take a leave to the bathroom. While you're in there, remove the container of cockroaches you stored on your person, open the container, and dump the roaches into her vents. Give them two weeks, and you've overrun her house with the little bastards.

I would never want someone to do this to me EVER. So yeah do this.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

I would never want someone to do this to me EVER. So yeah do this.
                        A box of spiders would be even better.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Pics?

Try and put it in her.
                          -SW|UK-
                          Education - Knowledge - Power
                          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            A box of spiders would be even better.
                            Id prefer spiders over roaches any day. But centipedes are the FUCKIGN WORST imo. ugh gross

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              Giving somebody an unwanted sexually-transmitted infection is usually a good start for revenge.

OR

2nd option is some good shit

Comment

Working...
                              X