Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How may I help you? (Photoshopping for you)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OZ Opera II's
    "Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by And2TheRepublic View Post

OZ Opera II's
      Haha wow I totally misread that:P
      I'll do it with the opera's tomorrow

Comment

Couldn't find a large enough picture of mine, but I would love to see this b15 low on some white 5 spokes if you could oblige.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Johnston View Post
          If you can that would be awesome...

my new Super RS (18")

on my car, and maybe about 15mm lower if you can..... the wheels on there are 18s as well.
          http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/...ae8b46d2_b.jpg
          http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4136/...928aa338_b.jpg
          please use whatever photo is easiest for you. I would assume photo 2 would be easier because less distortion. if you want to fix distortion in photoshop first that would be cool too. thanks a lot!!
          Here you go:

I think that IRL this will look a hell of a lot better, can't wait to see what that looks like!

While it may seem easy to swap wheels from this perspective, it hardly ever turns out realistic, and never shows depth, nice offsets etc. so I have no problem doing these, but the result will never be that great... just some advice to other people wanting me to shop something.

Comment

oh man! right click save as! thanks a lot! wheels should be on once snow clears up and road crews fix potholes.. so maybe 8-12 weeks. cant waitttt

Comment

Originally posted by DDM View Post
              Here's the result:

The Fikse's seem to be in the exact same perspective as the a4, but when you put them on the car, it ends up with some weird positive camber.
              this may seem like the easiest perspective for photoshopping, but it actually quite often turns out unrealistic.
              Hope it's of some use to you though!
              Thanks a lot! Helps a ton.

Comment

How about this one??

It could be 17" Rs's
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/phoenx_10

Comment

Originally posted by [phoenx] View Post
                  How about this one??

It could be 17" Rs's
                  here you go:

these are 18"-19" or so, but they don't make them that big over at BBS I think.
                  so you'd probably have to get a 17" and get lips to make 'em bigger.
                  looks killer though!

Comment

did u find the time for my mk3 with the bbs RF design?

grtz
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      did u find the time for my mk3 with the bbs RF design?

grtz
                      Still trying to find a good donor for those wheels man, plus I've been busy.
                      the image you provided was good quality, but the view is from quite high, and it's hard to get that to look realistic. you don't happen to have a pic from a lower view do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                        Couldn't find a large enough picture of mine, but I would love to see this b15 low on some white 5 spokes if you could oblige.

don't really like the way it looks man, but here it is anyway:

Comment

i'll have to look to find a descent pic (car wasn't picture worthy at that point)

and taken from high angle was standing next to car and i'm not a giant lol

but i'll c what i can do

tnx

Comment

i'll have to look to find a descent pic (car wasn't picture worthy at that point)

and taken from high angle was standing next to car and i'm not a giant lol

but i'll c what i can do

tnx
                            This is the best I could come up with now:

I think it would look better with the wheels a size smaller, and more dish, and lowering the car a whole lot more. doesn't look half bad though!

Comment

well got AP coilovers now so can turn it as low as i want, & have some 195/40/17's laying about in the garage so smaller wheels can be fitted

tnx

Comment

well got AP coilovers now so can turn it as low as i want, & have some 195/40/17's laying about in the garage so smaller wheels can be fitted

tnx
                                allright, I'm in for pics when it's done! do you still have these headlights on? the ones in the picture

Comment

Working...
                                X