Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How may I help you? (Photoshopping for you)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, you donate button doesn't work!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      Btw, you donate button doesn't work!
      Hmm weird, I tried to fix it, but it still doesn't work...

I'm on those requests btw!

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        Do you think you can give my car 18" futuras in the front and 20" futuras in the rear?
        Here you go:

Comment

Originally posted by DDM View Post
          Here you go:

I don't really feel like I could get the wheels right.. this finish is really hard to change colours on.
          I see you live in dordrecht btw, that's really close to me!(Gouda)
          Haha was at the BMW stealer in Gouda today..
          Working on my BMW @ work @ Moordrecht..

Color doesn't work I see... I'll have to wait to see the outcome when they are ready..

Love the lowering.... It's exact how I want it!

Thnx man...

Comment

Originally posted by DDM View Post
            those wheels are really far out of perspective... I'll try to find something better though.
            Thank you sir
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/phoenx_10

Comment

Is it possible to put Volk TE37/Rota Grids in a few different colors? silver being one of them.
              Last edited by And2TheRepublic; 03-01-2011, 01:25 PM.
              "Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by And2TheRepublic View Post

Is it possible to put Volk TE37/Rota Grids in a few different colors? silver being one of them.
                Again, those pics are really really small, I'm sure you've taken them in a way higher resolution, could you send me those?

Comment

i guess flickr doesnt post the high res versions. whats your email?

Comment

i guess flickr doesnt post the high res versions. whats your email?
                    thanks
                    Last edited by DDM; 03-01-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

there. i think i fixed it. i dont get on flickr that often. i was linking the wrong sizes.

Comment

Here you go man:

with bronze TE's:

with silver TE's:

If you want to see something else, just ask and I'll see what I can do

Comment

Originally posted by [phoenx] View Post
                          BBS Rs on e46 m3
                          Sorry man, but I'll need a base pic in a higher resolution and a perspective that shows more of the side, I can't find any decently sized rs's in this perspective... 18"/19" BBS RS are really rare, so not alot of pics

Comment

Thanks for the help. I really want to buy OZ Opera II's but theyre so damn hard to find. If you could do a pic with them?

Comment

Thanks for the help. I really want to buy OZ Opera II's but theyre so damn hard to find. If you could do a pic with them?
                              futura's:

I don't think you could actually get such a deep lip on the front, don't think that would ever fit... but I couldn't get a small lipped futura this quick.
                              Last edited by DDM; 03-01-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

If you can that would be awesome...

my new Super RS (18")

on my car, and maybe about 15mm lower if you can..... the wheels on there are 18s as well.
                                http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/...ae8b46d2_b.jpg
                                http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4136/...928aa338_b.jpg
                                please use whatever photo is easiest for you. I would assume photo 2 would be easier because less distortion. if you want to fix distortion in photoshop first that would be cool too. thanks a lot!!

Comment

Working...
                                X