Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How may I help you? (Photoshopping for you)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can has?
    This:

With Borbet Type A's and with an oilcooler mounted on the front (like the big boys in Japan)?

Comment

Originally posted by Down View Post
      Can has?
      This:

With Borbet Type A's and with an oilcooler mounted on the front (like the big boys in Japan)?
      Don't you have the pic in a higher resolution? this really is very small, and also very dark so it would be very hard to get a good result on this...

Comment

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post

THis with 17" Escra's

or American Racing Torque Thrusts

thanks
        Here you go:

Don't like the way it looks IMO, wheels are way too big...

Comment

Originally posted by DDM View Post
          Don't you have the pic in a higher resolution? this really is very small, and also very dark so it would be very hard to get a good result on this...
          Sorry I don't. Oh well, I'll just try it and see. :p Thanks anyways!

Comment

could i get some borbet type a's on my foxbody?

my car

donor pictures for wheels

Comment

Dude, you're awesome. I've had this outrageous idea stuck in my head to make a Dreamsicle Sportwagen, and if you could help me visualize this nagging thought I've had for a few months now, that'd be freaking awesome.

Can I get this white E91:

or this one, whichever is better for you (I just want the roof to be showing in the picture):

Stanced with these Rotiforms tucked in 19" size (the car in my dreams has air-ride):
              http://www.rotiform.com/products_cast_1piece_nue.htm

Special Project Dreamsicle request: Please make the roof around the sunroof colormatched (imagine it being vinyl wrapped) to the wheels in this color:

I'm not picky on what shade of orange exactly, whatever looks best. Yes, I meant for this whole thing to be ridiculous looking.

Thanks dude, I owe you a beer if I ever meet you!
              Last edited by MrRamen; 02-28-2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRamen View Post
                Dude, you're awesome. I've had this outrageous idea stuck in my head to make a Dreamsicle Sportwagen, and if you could help me visualize this nagging thought I've had for a few months now, that'd be freaking awesome.

Can I get this white E91:

or this one, whichever is better for you (I just want the roof to be showing in the picture):

Stanced with these Rotiforms tucked in 19" size (the car in my dreams has air-ride):
                http://www.rotiform.com/products_cast_1piece_nue.htm

Special Project Dreamsicle request: Please make the roof around the sunroof colormatched (imagine it being vinyl wrapped) to the wheels in this color:

I'm not picky on what shade of orange exactly, whatever looks best. Yes, I meant for this whole thing to be ridiculous looking.

Thanks dude, I owe you a beer if I ever meet you!
                Here you go:

I couldn't get the car completely on the ground with this perspective, it looked ridiculous and unrealistic. so it's not tucking, it's sitting just right imo.
                also, I didn't make the entire wheel orange, just the face. would look way better I think.

Oh and you indeed owe me a beer haha

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
                  could i get some borbet type a's on my foxbody?

my car

Haha your car is gross man, wash it sometime!

here you go though:

Cheers

Comment

UPDATE: added a "Donate" button to the first post.
                    I'm not charging anyone money for my services, but they do cost time.
                    So if you're really happy with what I made you, and you want to support me(saving up for an E28), feel free to make a donation, no matter how small or big.

Comment

Take your time when making your selections. Your edges are pretty rough.

Also, most of these wheels are the wrong angle. Good start though, keep at it. They're definitely good enough to give people an idea of how it could look.

Comment

Thanks, i think you made them a little too big, seeing as the wheels on at the moment are 15".
                        I think i might go for the torque thrusts any way.

Thanks anyway, gives me a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Take your time when making your selections. Your edges are pretty rough.

Also, most of these wheels are the wrong angle. Good start though, keep at it. They're definitely good enough to give people an idea of how it could look.
                          Sounds like you're a photoshopper too!
                          regarding the rough edges: these are all quite quick shops, and therefore I haven't really invested much time in selections and such.
                          About the angles: it's really hard to find a donor in exactly the correct perspective as your base, especially if you're looking for a specific wheel. I just try and find the best one and make the best of that.

thanks for the feedback though!
                          where can I find some of your work?

Comment

I haven't done anything in photoshop in about 6 years, still like to help people out though.

Comment

BBS Rs on e46 m3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phoenx_10

Comment

With Fikse FM10

Comment

Working...
                                X