The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I bought the Peanut Butter Marshmallow, Red Velvet Cake Batter, Molten Chocolate and S'mores

How is the fun fetti cake? I was on the fence about that
    It was pretty good. I didn't really taste a difference between it and vanilla. Very similar. However, the little fun fetti peices are crunchy which is kinda fun.

Let me know about the red velvet and s'mores. The s'mores sounds damn good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I want to try and do something by next fall. Lots of work to do by then but that'll put me at about 2 years of consistant lifting.

My long term goal is 10-12% bf year round at 200-210 lbs. I haven't checked lately but right now I am about 203 at 17-18%
      i'm at 14%

dislocated my shoulder so not much gymtime for me sadly

when for the first time again in 2.5 weeks yesterday and off course i'm sore now
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I get my Protein at Costco, Due to a 5Lb Tub of Kaizen Whey Isolate or MusclePharm Combat is only $45 Vs $70+ at most Supplement stores here. I recently Switched back to Kaizen Chocolate after using Only MP Cookies and Cream from 6months and man its got 0-flavor. Its going to end up being used for Protein Pancakes and other foods.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Can you order shit from bodybuilding.com or do they not ship to the great white north? I'd imagine they do.

While we're on this topic I might add:

Dymatize casein has a good protein profile and all that good stuff but the flavors are shit. I have the cinnamon bun and it's actually delicious, but I've also had the cookies and cream and rich chocolate and they are shit compared to Optimums casein. Just figured I'd throw that out there. I'm not trying to down Dymatize stuff as their product is decent and the price is good, but some of the flavors leave little to be desired.
          Last edited by andybob; 09-04-2014, 08:16 PM.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• They Do, Its just not that much cheaper Then Local to be honest. Factor In Shipping and wait time. Also one of my Favorite Supplement Shops always has Sales So I stock up then.

Current Supplements are
            Kirkland Omega-3 (420epa 280dpa 1200mg)
            Kirkland Mens Multivitamin
            Now Supplements Double Strength Taurine Pills ( Helps With Leg Cramps)
            Kaizen Whey Isolate Chocolate
            MP Combat Cookies and cream
            Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout(use it Intra As well).

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I'm still using the basic stuff. Right now I have a few flavors of Cellucor Whey, Dymatize Casein, unflavored creatine (put this in Gatorade post workout), MetRx Nuclear X pre workout, and I've been taking BCAA's in pill form and powder form. What a difference they have made with recovery. I can smash legs and still walk the next day without looking like forest gump.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• cellucor whey
                cellucor cor-series bcaa
                ON creatine
                ON opti-men multi
                NOW omega 3
                sometimes BSN hyperfx or whatever pre workout if Im feeling sluggish
                NOW ZMA to help with the sleeps
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Oh I forgot About Creatine. I use it as well. Whatever Monohydrates on sale.

Comment

• back flared up.... no lifting for a while, surgery next week...
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      back flared up.... no lifting for a while, surgery next week...
                      Shit man. Sorry to hear. Hope surgery goes well and you get better quick.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah hope for a speedy recovery man

Comment

• Did some Centurion Method Training outside lastnight. PRetty much Supersets but with using Nature for the tools if you will. Did Pull ups on a Tree and did Clean Presses with a 50ish pound rock.

Comment

• Going to try a High Rep week with medium weight this week to see how it goes.

Comment

• watched a guy tear a pec today benching 185. shitty

Comment

• Do you guys watch any of the Youtube vids from Animal?

Comment

Working...
                                X