No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shoes for lifting. Feel much better driving through my legs now.
    Fixed some breathing issues. Weight feels lighter. So next time, add more

added 2 new exercises today.

Good Mornings
    Rack Pulls

Was gonna add Stiff Leg Dead Lifts, but I was so exhausted and my everything was sore. So maybe next time hahaha
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I do my workouts at home. I squat with a 36 case of water for weights haha
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
        I do my workouts at home. I squat with a 36 case of water for weights haha
        hahaha awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          hahaha awesome
          I haven't been to the gym in 4 months. It was a waste of money; I just bought an over-the-door pull up bar and I've seen so much more improvement than spending 2 hours at the gym. I just pick up heavy shit I have at my place and improvise.
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

I haven't been to the gym in 4 months. It was a waste of money; I just bought an over-the-door pull up bar and I've seen so much more improvement than spending 2 hours at the gym. I just pick up heavy shit I have at my place and improvise.
            pullups are one thing that I need to incorporate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              pullups are one thing that I need to incorporate.
              Do it. One of the best compound movements you can do.

Comment

might as well add that onto the day I do back/pulling stuff since I added angles dips already onto the days I do chest/pushing lol

Comment

This. Whenever I do an upper body workout I do 3 sets of pull ups (varying the grip each time) and 3 sets of dips as a warm up. It's a great way to get everything moving.

Anyway, I came in here to post that I finally reached my goal weight. I'm now 190 lbs, which brings my stats to 5' 11", 190lbs, around 8-9% bodyfat.
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    This. Whenever I do an upper body workout I do 3 sets of pull ups (varying the grip each time) and 3 sets of dips as a warm up. It's a great way to get everything moving.

Anyway, I came in here to post that I finally reached my goal weight. I'm now 190 lbs, which brings my stats to 5' 11", 190lbs, around 8-9% bodyfat.
                    nice. my target weight is 220ish, not sure what my BF% will be there. Im 5'10 but I have wicked wide shoulders/back. like my suit jackets are 48R and my dress shirt is 17.5 neck.

Comment

Nice!

I'm still unsure of my BF %. I still want to gain about 10-15lbs of mass to reach my target weight of 140-145 @ 5'6". I've been eating everything in sight for the past 2 months and I've finally gained about 7lbs of mass.

Comment

Nice!

I'm still unsure of my BF %. I still want to gain about 10-15lbs of mass to reach my target weight of 140-145 @ 5'6". I've been eating everything in sight for the past 2 months and I've finally gained about 7lbs of mass.
                        Thanks. And judging by the definition you have around your midsection/chest, I would say that you couldn't have more than 11% body fat.

And I understand how tough it is to pack on mass. It's taken me around 4-5 months to break out of the 180s. Also, do you take any supplements? I've talked about them before and I know a lot of people think they're pointless, but I added a few things to my regime this summer and in combination with my diet I saw great results.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

Thanks. And judging by the definition you have around your midsection/chest, I would say that you couldn't have more than 11% body fat.

And I understand how tough it is to pack on mass. It's taken me around 4-5 months to break out of the 180s. Also, do you take any supplements? I've talked about them before and I know a lot of people think they're pointless, but I added a few things to my regime this summer and in combination with my diet I saw great results.
                          Yeah, I was going to say 10-12% probably. I only take protein powder for supps.

Comment

I got a crazy deal on a pre workout drink. practically free. So I figured, wtf, why not? Feel like it pretty much does nothing. Im just about done with it. one maybe two workouts left in it. Wont buy another one

Comment

Yeah, I was going to say 10-12% probably. I only take protein powder for supps.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              I got a crazy deal on a pre workout drink. practically free. So I figured, wtf, why not? Feel like it pretty much does nothing. Im just about done with it. one maybe two workouts left in it. Wont buy another one
                              Who makes it? I kinda feel like the whole pre-workout drink is a gimmic/placebo effect, but that still doesn't mean that there aren't shitty ones out there.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

Who makes it? I kinda feel like the whole pre-workout drink is a gimmic/placebo effect, but that still doesn't mean that there aren't shitty ones out there.
                                Generic shit from Walmart. Body Fortress or whatever.

I used to take Nitrean + for $60 a 4lb, but I haven't seen any difference compared to the generic Walmart shit

Comment

Working...
                                X