No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm 6'3", roughly 220lbs based on the last time i weighed myself a couple weeks ago.

got sick of feeling like a fatass so the last three days i've jogged for about an hour. i hope to keep that up for a while and throw weights back into my routine once i shed some fat.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Alright guise, Im gonna join in.

6'4" @ 233lbs last time I weighed myself.

Dont mind the frown, being nocturnal, sunlight is painfull on the eyes. also, disregard hair lol.

Aim is to loose most of my gut before I head out there. I dont have any real weight figure that Im aiming for, just gonna start excercising when I get the chance. Next week Ill pick up an excercise bike, and as much as I **** cardio, its the only real way I see any chance of me shedding some fat. My diet could be better, but its not the worst. Hardest part is portion control as I love food.

Not planning on using any sups to begin with, will be doing basic weight training with dumbells at home. Cant afford gym atm.

Feel free to chime in with some tips guise, Its been a while since I have done any excercise haha.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Fuck if Oxer is doing this shit, I have to...

I'm 5'10" 140ish (no scale here so not really sure). Ideally I'd like to stay around this weight, but more muscle less fat I guess. I'll throw up a pic in a few. I have a gym membership at home, and I intend on really using it a lot more.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Fuck if Oxer is doing this shit, I have to...

I'm 5'10" 140ish (no scale here so not really sure). Ideally I'd like to stay around this weight, but more muscle less fat I guess. I'll throw up a pic in a few. I have a gym membership at home, and I intend on really using it a lot more.
          I've been doing it, only I do a really shitty job because my wife is preggo and has to eat complete crap all the time.

I'm 5'7" 170lbs, looking to be about 160, but without the extra 20 or so lbs of fat I've picked up since last year.

I'm starting Practical Programming tomorrow. Thanks for the motivation and making me feel like a fat tub o' lard guys.

Monday
          3x5 Squat
          3x5 Bench press / Press (Alternating)
          Chin-ups: 3 sets to failure or add weight if completing more than 15 reps

Wednesday
          3x5 Squat
          3x5 Press / Bench Press (Alternating)
          1x5 Deadlift

Friday
          3x5 Squat
          3x5 Bench Press / Press (Alternating)
          Pull-ups: 3 sets to failure or add weight if completing more than 15 reps

TThS will be cardio days
          Last edited by jdel; 04-24-2011, 03:02 PM.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Me currently.

Hopefully I can meet my goals by the end of summer. I'm home in a week, which means healthier eating, and I'll be able to hit the gym daily.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Me the other day. Kinda not as good as I was a week prior to the pic, because I had been eating a lot of pastas and pizzas to get the menu right for my restaurant.

SLAMMED GARAGE
              slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Me currently.

Hopefully I can meet my goals by the end of summer. I'm home in a week, which means healthier eating, and I'll be able to hit the gym daily.
                right click and save....
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Everyone needs to read Starting Strength. The 3 main lifts: bench press, deadlift and squat are kings in gaining mass and strength. Combine that with pull ups and chin ups, you don't really need to do anything else.

This is my routine as of lately. I weigh around 125-127.

Bench:
                  135 1x5
                  150 2x5
                  145 1x5

Pull Up:
                  5x5

Chin Up:
                  5x5

Squat:
                  135 1x5
                  185 3x5

Deadlift:
                  185 1x5
                  205 3x5
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                  Originally posted by Jedidiah
                  he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• Ohai guise..

Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Arnold says that passing out while you're lifting is acceptable.

Big Ronnie just says "LIGHT WEIGHT!" -- "Everyone want to be a bodybuilder, nobody want to lift this heavy as weight"
                        Last edited by TheNeek; 04-27-2011, 03:39 PM.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• his traps look far too small for the rest of his body in that pic
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            his traps look far too small for the rest of his body in that pic
                            Yea they do

Comment

• i gotta start running every day and shred up
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• 6' 160"
                                Want to stay at same weight but cut down on body fat.
                                Never worked out a day in my life and been smoking for a while.
                                I curently run 1 mile in 6:30 and 5 miles in 47 minutes.
                                Back in HS run 1 mile in 4:52.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X