agreed

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
      Rear camber???
      Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
      ^ I see it too. Axle warp? haha
      Originally posted by benz88 View Post
      yeah that rear axle looks like its twisted more forward on the drivers side lol
      lol ya, I had one of the leafs on backwards for a while, wouldnt fit the rite way, finally realized it was cause of the carrier bearing on the drive shaft, loosened the bolts and flipped the leaf, is all good now.

also redid the exhaust :P

....and YES, it has a nice noisy, annoying flapper

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
      I wanna see a few more pics of that Mr2
      heres a couple from stretch and poke a couple months ago in TO...

IG dubmr2

Comment

• I'll post up some new pics soon, i lowered the front of mine another inch

Comment

• Holy Crap that exhaust is awesome. Hope you don't have to take your tray off anytime soon!

I just tested fitted a new wheel on mine. Check my build thread below ▼ if anyone is keen to see
          Last edited by Brimmy; 07-08-2012, 11:08 PM.
          | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• haha I hope not, the truck spent most of the winter with the bed off in my garage at school while I patched the frame, lowered the rear and re did brake lines and stuff like that, so I dont plan on taking it off again anytime soon.

either way its just cheap pipe, I made the exhaust myself with my mig

btw wheel specs

truck: 15x8-19|195/60 all around
            mr2: 17x9+12|205/40 front, 18x10.5+15|235/40 rear
            Last edited by dubmr2; 07-08-2012, 11:23 PM.
            IG dubmr2

Comment

• Thought you guys might be interested in some pics from our local meet last night. Stanced trucks are on the up and up

If your interested in more pics, we've made a bookface page where we'll hopefully keep posting more https://www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends

Comment

• I think mine fits in that thread..
                Sorry brimmy but the white ranger you posted.. European version? Eeww don't like it at all.

Comment

• Love your truck! A photo of it randomly popped up on facebook the other day The white one is a ford courier over here.

Comment

• sooo..... I got bored and did some painting

Technically this colour was the plan before I even painted them white, but I wanted to rock white to match my buddies truck for a while first.

Anyways... here he is... (his name is frank btw lol)

different lighting makes him look blue, but its actually grey primer.

You can also see my "plumbing globe valve shutoff handle" fuel filler door handle in the 3rd pic

I also picked up some round sealed beam bulbs to swap in like one of the other b series on here, and Ill be colouring mine yellow as well

and finally, here is a close up of the exhaust flapper, the sounds of which haunt my dreams for days after driving the truck:

IG dubmr2

Comment

• Mine's name is Vlad

His crossmember doesn't like large bumps in roads...
                      Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• That exhaust lol

IG: Nick475

Comment

• some soup

Comment

• Originally posted by beluga420 View Post
                            why not put the fogs in the holes where they should be

Comment

• ^ Nice wheels for 6 stud!

Comment

• Super sexy.
                                - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Working...
                                X