No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heres a shot of mine and a kid at the skatepark, since this picture he got the exact same wheels as me ._. oh well, im on the last leg of gathering parts for my 5" drop, and hopefully some super secret wheels that i guarantee wont be copied, atleast on a ranger

Comment

• @fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
        No why u ask?
        Saw a truck almost identical to your's the other day.
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Wanted to wait till I started on the suspension on mine before I added mine to here .

Found and installed Kei Zone front coilovers to my Daihatsu Hijet. Next week or something I'll be lowering the back. Got rear lowering dampeners with lower leaf springs for that. Need to reroute the exhaust first though. Maybe out of the side of something. Hope you guys like my unicorn

Comment

• 1974 Mazda REPU

Can I join?

Comment

• Originally posted by vqturbo View Post
              Can I join?
              Oh mah gawd yes you may. Killer truck, love the green
              Last edited by cruuz; 09-22-2015, 09:30 PM.
              conversion syndicate*

4g63 swapped Hilux: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=75423

ig: makercruuz

Comment

• Originally posted by vqturbo View Post
                Can I join?

ive always really loved these tbh

Comment

• Nice rotary! Was talking with a guy who owns one that is in piece's.

I lowered the back of my Daihatsu

Comment

• welp, i backed out on my "never been done on a ranger" wheels and got some ultra cliche wheels but oh well it looks good and i have more choices for tires

this is just a test fit before i get my tires and do my drop
                    Last edited by d.dulin; 10-06-2015, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• needs a bath real bad but yall get the point. really need to dial in the caster/camber now. dumb i beams >_> rear should be getting a notch and a inch or 2 next week

Comment

• sorry one more.

Comment

• Sorry if I'm being a hog but I'm pretty excited, been looking forward to this for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
                            Never seem to see any trucks with the wheels perfectly setup, I realize most want to tuck and get real low, but are there any out there?Paris airport private transfer
                            I think a slammed colorado with a set up 18 inch wheels slightly poked would be amazing. Any thoughts on this?
                            ---------------
                            I want to buy a 2/4wd ford ranger 2000^ and convert it to awd and maybe do engine swap(if I have to). Then I would plan on lowering or making the truck "stanced".
                            http://www.importscollection.com/

Comment

• Ranger looks nice man

Comment

• Thanks! I was hoping for it to be lower but what ever. It's about the height of most cars which I guess is low for a truck

Comment

Working...
                                X