• Show
Clear All

• Dude if u streached the tires a tad bit more it would be spot on

Comment

• I second that wat tyre you running

Low life

Comment

• Couple of crappy cell phone pictures

Within the next couple months I'm going to be updating my hacked up suspension with drop beams and newer brakes, a buddy of mine is going to be letting me use his welder so I can start shaving the engine bay.
        The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
        Originally posted by Dubway5887
        I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Your ranger is sooo sick man

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
            Your ranger is sooo sick man
            Thanks man, when are you getting you wheels on?

Here is a couple of the engine bay, the only thing left to tuck is the alternator wires , not to bad for not taking the engine out and making sure it ran after everything was done.

I'll be leaving the battery, starter solenoid, and starter relay under the hood for easy access. hopefully this weekend I will get the alternator wires tucked and shave the hood hinges.
            I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Here is how it all started out like.

Comment

• how does one shave a hood hinge...?
                IG dubmr2

Comment

• Cut them out and weld over them, I haven't had the hood bolted down in over a year and a half and don't plan on ever bolting it down again. I'll be putting hood pins front and back to hold it down.

Comment

• oh true haha
                    IG dubmr2

Comment

• Stanced Trucks?

-
                      Just build it!
                      Build thread
                      http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f92/bad-...-thread-53661/

Comment

• Test fitting tomorrow. They look black in the pic but they are not lol its just the lighting

Comment

• Based on my mathematical calculations they should fit with even more space than the 20s till I drop down the coilovers more lol

Comment

• Still alive

Just thought I'd pop in, say hi, share a random update, and probably disappear again, lol. But really though, I'm finally getting around to titling the truck so hopefully I'll be in here regularly. In the mean time though, enjoy some pictures of these Enkei 92s I scored. Sorry if the pictures are massive btw. I'm doing this on a tablet for now so bear with me

15x8 -10et 195/60/15 all the way around.

Comment

• guess im the guy that every one is gonna **** now... I promised Jody i would take good care of lowla, and thats exactly what i plan to do.

BTW im jealous of his beard.

Comment

• I luv that truck hope u keep it going

Comment

Working...
                                X