No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered me a set of nt555 245/40/18 and 275/40/18 for my new wheels. Cant wait to get them mounted and to dial in the suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
      Daviticus, you are making me want a bagged truck so bad.... not sure whether i love you or **** you for it but regardless that is one badass s10 dude. those spokes set it off
      Haha do it man! I jumped head-first into this one and don't regret it for a second! I'd have preferred a Ranger like yours since I'm a Ford guy at heart, but the S10 was just too good a deal to pass up.

Here's what my truck looked like with the previous owner in '06 - I'd love to get it back to this level of clean and simple. I have the 20"s in these pics too.

- Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Comment

• Fixed for u

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
            I guess it doesn't count as "stanced" yet, since it needs fenders, but what the hell.

Its' under reconstruction, found out today I need to replace the front bags and now I've got to remedy a substantial air leak off one of the compressors.
            Keeps the wires, man, I'm a fan

And I can't wait to see how all these trucks turn out.

Here's the Zu's latest form...

Comment

• Zu looking good so far planning to swap out the tires on it for something lower profile?

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedKreation View Post
                Zu looking good so far planning to swap out the tires on it for something lower profile?
                I've actually been thinking of getting into auto-x. So, I might be going with a shorter sidewall, to stop the constant rubbing on my inner fenders... plus I might run some stiffer shocks or even dual shocks to get rid of the body roll.

Comment

• Does any one know i can fit a 19x8.5 wheel a 0 offset on my 2000 dodge dakota

Comment

• Im finally posting on here after lurking for a few months, this thread is actually what made me decide i wanted a truck. Sorry for the Instagram photo, Havent had much time to take good photos yet with work and rain

Comment

• Ohhh... looking good. Love the wheels

Comment

• luv the hardbody bro

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBig,G View Post
                          I've actually been thinking of getting into auto-x. So, I might be going with a shorter sidewall, to stop the constant rubbing on my inner fenders... plus I might run some stiffer shocks or even dual shocks to get rid of the body roll.
                          do it bro. I run my truck in the local regional scca and I luv it

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
                            do it bro. I run my truck in the local regional scca and I luv it
                            I've never even been to an event to watch, but from the videos and pics I've seen it looks like a hell of a good time... I might even strip some of the interior out to lose weight. I don't know why, but ever since I got it, I've wanted to take the backseat and carpet out.

Comment

• Originally posted by putnam View Post
                              im finally posting on here after lurking for a few months, this thread is actually what made me decide i wanted a truck. Sorry for the instagram photo, havent had much time to take good photos yet with work and rain
                              awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBig,G View Post
                                I've never even been to an event to watch, but from the videos and pics I've seen it looks like a hell of a good time... I might even strip some of the interior out to lose weight. I don't know why, but ever since I got it, I've wanted to take the backseat and carpet out.
                                yeah its a great time. a place where muscle, import, cars, and truck guys can all come together. u learn a lot and make great friends. I'm going to a solo event next month

Comment

Working...
                                X