Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phleb View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys! I've got more in the works for her, right now I'm focused on getting her titled and road worthy. After that she'll become my daily and I'll be doing little things here and there. And no need to worry, the rat look is being embraced and is pretty much the theme for this truck, lol

As for the wheels, I email WheelFlip to see about picking some up, but no word back from them. Any leads on scoring 15x3/3.5" lips would be much appreciated. But if it looks like it's going to be a while though I may just find some 15x10 steelies and rock those for a while.

Lot of nice trucks in here btw! Like I said I've been here for a while, but I just scored the truck a month ago, now I feel like I can join the party
    If you ever and I mean EVER decide to sell those epsilons, I want them!

I
    Want
    Them...

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• hey guys!

thought id pop up some updated photos of my hilux!

so i was changing the oil one day and i slipped a spanner off the sump bolt, this massive bang happened and some other noises, climbed out from under it and discovered this

and how she sits right now, got rid of my rota torques and got proper Work CR Kai's

and sneakey front mount/alloy rad

Comment

• Very nice ^
        When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• I took this last night I guess.

starz by AC Media, on Flickr
          Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Nice shot I guess.
            IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post

the green ratted s10 is on 15x8's with -38 offset on a 6/6 drop, which sits about perfect imo for 15's

anyone know the official wheel and tire combo for this green rotted s10?

first i read it was 17x8. then wildman said 15x8 n im kinda confused now

Comment

• I would love to know aswell..........
                My build thread
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• I believe it's on 16x8 riken mesh wheels if I remember right
                  When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• the ranger is actually low now

Comment

• Took you long enough! It looks good, how did you lower it?
                      The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                      Originally posted by Dubway5887
                      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• That is one angry looking ranger

Here's a couple of pic's from our latest meet where we met up with a couple of car clubs also. Yet again more new trucks turning up

Here's a link to the rest of the photos / full size images: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1616179&type=1
                        | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Love the trucks not to many around my part of the woods I'm the only one in a sea of cars were I chill

Comment

• starz2 by AC Media, on Flickr
                            Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kane_o View Post
                                1j truck
                                Sooooo jealous.

On another note, I did a thing today:

Comment

Working...
                                X