Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
    Hopefully a Tacoma or an older pickup. If he can make a purple F-150 look that good with a proper height, I can only imagine what he could do with a JDM whip.
    Haha thanks. You guys give me too much credit.

I wouldnt mind an old Tacoma, maybe a Nissan Hardbody, but if I cant find any around here, I'm leaning towards an Avalon currently for some VIP goodness (and gas mileage!)

Here's the last pic of her I'll ever be posting. Hemorrhaging coolant, leaking gas from the gas tank, and registering no oil pressure under a 50mph load on the engine during a 3 hour trip home from a friends house in Austin. It almost didnt start after taking this picture and filling up. I'm not going to miss it.

If only it ran as good as it looks.

Last edited by kaidotech; 01-24-2012, 12:22 AM.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• If you go truck do Mini. As i always will be AND say... "Once a mini trucker always a mini trucker." A Nissan Hardbody, Reg Cab S-10, or even a Toya Tacoma its something great to work with. Pshhh really you can stance anything out just have to be dedicated like myself and everyone else on here who puts so much work into the cars/trucks ect.
      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
        Kia motor, really? I'd keep it Mazda and go with the MX6/Probe GT motor or 13B, Miata motor might be a sick swap too
        yeah the kia motor works too. and its a dohc. that plus turbo=really fun

Comment

• some new pics

IMG_4853 copy by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

IMG_4867 copy by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• Shiiiit. That red was a good choice. What's with the mooneyes sticker though? lol
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• The specs are listed below
              Project thread - http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f30/pr...omzoku-444352/

Last edited by Disphit; 01-25-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ More please!!

Comment

• Badass S10
                  My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• I like whats going here but a few things that "I PERSONALLY" would do. I wouldn't do the 4x4 fenders! Get actual fender work done and do it right. The tires are to tall and look silly with that stretch. Other than that looks very good. I would love to see it all in one color and good camera shit. Well done.
                    Last edited by way2fastx3; 01-26-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
                      What are your spec on wheels? Tire/Wheel/Rear Swap/Spacers??? And also does your Tranny Support have a Knot in the frame since you have an Extended Cab? Not sure if the Sonomas that year had them?
                      Last edited by way2fastx3; 01-26-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• This s-10's Overall Fitment wise is the best I've seen when it comes down to stance.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Comment

• Monster the thing about the fe3 mx6/626/probe gt b2200 b2000 motors is they are all F block designs just some are FI and the others Carbed. Kia bought the rights to the F block a while back. But i'm kind of stuck on what to do right now i wanna do a stock rebuild but i also want to do a swap.

Comment

• Last edited by Carolina; 01-26-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• @Carolina. Your fitment is flawless as well. You running Spacers JUST in the back??? or all around?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina View Post
                                Monster the thing about the fe3 mx6/626/probe gt b2200 b2000 motors is they are all F block designs just some are FI and the others Carbed. Kia bought the rights to the F block a while back. But i'm kind of stuck on what to do right now i wanna do a stock rebuild but i also want to do a swap.
                                id go kia or miata. wont gain that much with those other f blocks. but it seems like your a member of mazdabscene so you should get all the info you need there

Comment

Working...
                                X