Clear All

• Comment

• Keep em coming!
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• what front splitter have you on it? looks class

Comment

• It's from a mk3 VW. It looks good in pics but it has zip ties holding it together in the center. I have another one that I'm working on that will be molded into one piece to get rid of the seem in the center so it will look much better.

Comment

• looks nice, could do with higher res pictures though, and more of them.

Comment

• Check the stanceworks home page, they put up a full feature this morning.

Comment

• Has anyone used the Tokico shocks, would they work with the GC conversion kit?

1990 325is- current project
                1986 325e- Parts Donator
                2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Madface View Post
                  Check the stanceworks home page, they put up a full feature this morning.
                  when you installed the KWs did you have to do any modifications? or were they a straight install? I thought i read that they replace the strut housing and evreything so you dont need to cut them down.
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

It's from a mk3 VW. It looks good in pics but it has zip ties holding it together in the center. I have another one that I'm working on that will be molded into one piece to get rid of the seem in the center so it will look much better.
                    Factory iS splitter. It looks better and snaps on.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                      Factory iS splitter. It looks better and snaps on.
                      i don't agree, i think the factory iS splitter looks like shit.

if anyone needs some stock strut housing to cut and weld to do a GC setup, PM me i have some i'll sell cheap.

Comment

• Is lips are olddddddd news. They look good on OEM+ cars, but most of the time they just look boring.

Flickr

Comment

• it waz just a question......i see all these parts but i dont whcih ones are good on not....but i am gettin the gc kit, i am ordering the kit in 2 weeks (next paycheck)

1990 325is- current project
                          1986 325e- Parts Donator
                          2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                          1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

• Hey there--haven`t waded the whole thread so this might not even be relevant.

Some of the dirt track catalogs have the various size springs in various rates that can be cut into what ever length you need and have the supplies to cut and weld threaded spring perches made by Bilstein

Comment

i don't agree, i think the factory iS splitter looks like shit.

if anyone needs some stock strut housing to cut and weld to do a GC setup, PM me i have some i'll sell cheap.
                              Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Is lips are olddddddd news. They look good on OEM+ cars, but most of the time they just look boring.
                              Every other lip basically requires it to be cut/sectioned which looks even worse. A simple add-on lip/splitter to the bottom and you are golden.

Look at the VW lip in question. You can see the split and it is obvious. I don't see how that is not as boring or more boring. OEM iS also fits properly and lines up and keeps a smooth flow.

Comment

• mine fit fine before i started driving the car and hitting shit, with that iS lip it would be ripped off before the end of the day. i don't know about you but i'm not all about wasting money. i think an i lip looks better than the iS lip.

if you can drive around with an iS lip, you're not low enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X