Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see some slammed E46 BMW sedans please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• such a shame to see so much bitching.

i joined up here because the site was full of people who loved 'stance' - be it tuck, poke, hella flush or just plain pan scrapping and never bitched like other forums.

can we all please just get along and drop the bitching - it doesn't matter who started what etc. let just all be friends and as above if you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

back on topic and more pics please guys and gals

Comment

• I've been told I'm low?
      Last edited by vdubkid; 05-12-2010, 11:42 PM.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• not low enough! lol JK looks good
        -Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
          wheels are brushed. 20" dpe's with a steplip.

if you want me to go through this is can. but im not the kind of guy thats just going to toot my own fucking horn. if you knew anything about e46's, you would see everything is styled original.

i like plenty of cars. im all about clean/original styling. sorry i have an opinion. theres a lot i dont like. fuckin cry about it dude.
          Well said.

4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

• Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
            such a shame to see so much bitching.

i joined up here because the site was full of people who loved 'stance' - be it tuck, poke, hella flush or just plain pan scrapping and never bitched like other forums.

can we all please just get along and drop the bitching - it doesn't matter who started what etc. let just all be friends and as above if you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

back on topic and more pics please guys and gals
            +1

keep the bitchin on BFC, that place is full of cunts anyways
            feia0303
            - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

• so many people trying to get buck in this thread. lol
              sick cars for sure, hopefully one day i'll own an e46

Comment

• mad pokey yo!

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

• I'm with breakmywallet and hi its me alec on this one...its always the kids with stock shit that got something negative to say. If I see a car with poopdick wheels and cheap ass parts I'm going to **** on it. Style 5's are OKAY wheels but they aren't anything special. You can **** on my car I don't car but you won't see another car out there like it. Ill post pictures when I get home to my computer but also for some peoples information DPE's are a little bit more expensive then 3k... More like 5700 for my s20's...to whomever said angel eyes are on every e46...there's some small things like that everyone has because they look amazing and there's nothing else you can do to the headlight to make it look better. Same concept with black kidney grills and clear corner lights. I'm the type of person that would **** to say I have raceland coilovers. Its just junk and I'm not about to buy cheap ebay shit for a nice car. You should buy a honda or a VW if you want to ruin a car.

Comment

• 4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

• ^your car is sick man. The only seafoam BMW that I've ever seen that looks that good. Job well done!

Comment

• yeah, alecs car is fucking money. perfectly styled in my opinion, and he did it his own way. i can look at his car and know that he put in time an effort to make it individual.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slammed e46 View Post
                          I'm with breakmywallet and hi its me alec on this one...its always the kids with stock shit that got something negative to say. If I see a car with poopdick wheels and cheap ass parts I'm going to **** on it. Style 5's are OKAY wheels but they aren't anything special. You can **** on my car I don't car but you won't see another car out there like it. Ill post pictures when I get home to my computer but also for some peoples information DPE's are a little bit more expensive then 3k... More like 5700 for my s20's...to whomever said angel eyes are on every e46...there's some small things like that everyone has because they look amazing and there's nothing else you can do to the headlight to make it look better. Same concept with black kidney grills and clear corner lights. I'm the type of person that would **** to say I have raceland coilovers. Its just junk and I'm not about to buy cheap ebay shit for a nice car. You should buy a honda or a VW if you want to ruin a car.
                          well said, but dude next time you buy some DPE's hit me up... haha ill get em to you much cheaper. those are my boys.

but lets keep this thread on track. ill go find some slammed sedans through my old database of photos.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Widebody B6 build

Comment

• not slammed, but a classic. first m3 engine swap i saw on a non m. and it was boosted.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• I really need to post up pictures of my car here, ill do it real quick when I get home from work.

Comment

Working...
                                X