Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see some slammed E46 BMW sedans please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    Banned.
    hahahahahA.

i LoEVeE yUoHH?

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

slammed - Hardcore

Comment

Ow.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
        ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Some say mine is pretty slammed ( it will be lower soon)

- Krystian
          http://www.facebook.com/kgawlak

Owner of many E46's
          [Currently own 2005 AA 2.5 Kit ZHP, S54 Sedan, 01 330ci and 1 Coupe 1 Sedan 1 E46 M3 parts cars]
          Summer toy : 2009 Yamaha R6 Raven "Currently Lamborghini Balloon White" It is For Sale !
          sigpic

Comment

not really feeling those red pin stripes on the hood..

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
              to me, the wheels are cheap. racelands of course. the hole in your front bumper. a hood you rusted. i could go on.

i guess its a new epidemic of modding thats making bmw's go down the drain.
              I was able to see where you were coming from before you said this, you right now sound like the typical internet d bag who likes to rag on other members because you're post count is higher and you rock 3k$ wheels, you just look like an asshole. Cool you have nice wheels and you're low to some people thats retarded because BMW's are meant to be driven and you just destroyed you're handling. His car is his own style, his wheels are OEM? so I don't know how thats cheap but alright..racelands are obviously cheap but who fucking cares some people can't justify spending 2k on coils, and they have a 2 year warranty, and all the other stupid shit you said it's his car not yours his style not yours, you don't have to live with it in your driveway or garage so gtfo.

I quit smoking this week, i tend to snap a lot
              Originally posted by Oh, Word?
              You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

way choice

"I am strangely comfortable with it"

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                  I was able to see where you were coming from before you said this, you right now sound like the typical internet d bag who likes to rag on other members because you're post count is higher and you rock 3k$ wheels, you just look like an asshole. Cool you have nice wheels and you're low to some people thats retarded because BMW's are meant to be driven and you just destroyed you're handling. His car is his own style, his wheels are OEM? so I don't know how thats cheap but alright..racelands are obviously cheap but who fucking cares some people can't justify spending 2k on coils, and they have a 2 year warranty, and all the other stupid shit you said it's his car not yours his style not yours, you don't have to live with it in your driveway or garage so gtfo.

I quit smoking this week, i tend to snap a lot
                  k.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

love it.
                    of the specs of the suspension and wimz were added this thread would be 110%
                    I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                      Favorite!
                      Yup, on deck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krystian_E46 View Post
                        Some say mine is pretty slammed ( it will be lower soon)

youre doing these wheels wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                          k.
                          you're a bitch, have you're daddy pay for something else.
                          Last edited by e36rjbmw; 02-07-2010, 03:11 AM.
                          Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                          You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

• my baby

Comment

• europrojektz

Comment

• Hi there everyone! Hope your all good. Noob to this forum but active on other beema forums for a few years now... This thread is very interesting and seeing as i been pondering on the thought of purchasing my mates 330ci sport... who has i know that a lot of the OEM boys would disagree has done some crazyiness... slammed it on 20's with coilies, he doesnt realy race and seeing as his rear tock springs were on there way out he though he would get a set of coilies. so here some pics of his motor, (arches have not been rolled) It drives lovely and the suprisisngly its not that different from stock obviously he is carefull around town but its not his daily driver.

Comment

Working...
                                X