Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see some slammed E46 BMW sedans please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
    k.
    Arrogance is for pricks. Are you a prick? Methinks you are.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

• I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
      but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein

Comment

• does anyone know where i can find a set of e46 raceland coilovers....i checked with raceland and they said they are out of stock right now....sorry this is kinda off topic
        [SIZE="1"]kool haus President l AAC Supplied

Comment

• some new pics

-Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
            some new pics
            Those Style 19s look goooood.
            My website

Comment

• This thread delivers, really like how the sedan looks with e46 M3 staggered wheels, stock yet agressive

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

• Comment

• Sick rides fulla's!!! Lovenem

Manolo - Go to ebay there are some super cheap coilies there What ever you do don't fork out for the expensive ones coz you might catch the gay like brokebackwallet

00bmw323 your car is mint, love how it sits...loved it on the ginge wheels and like I've always said, why spend 3k on some coilovers if your not racing or drifting and just want to go low as possible. Anyone knows when you are really low you ain't worried about the ride coz your stopping and starting or dodging fuckn holes anyway...seriously! What is the benefit of having top of the line coils if you aren't going to push them? Striking a pose? WTF

Now vogue

*oops
                  Last edited by Anonymoose; 04-01-2010, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                    you're a bitch, have you're daddy pay for something else.
                    Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
                    Arrogance is for pricks. Are you a prick? Methinks you are.
                    HAHAHA just saw these.

to clarify things, my dad didnt pay for 1 cent of anything on my car. i paid my own gas, insurance, mods, and car payment. and i busted my ass for it. you guys obviously dont know me. modding is my hobby, i work harder at baseball then most people do at life.

sorry i dont give in to these little fags on this site who find stance in 2010 and buy some wheels just to follow a trend. i mod to my own style.

and saying "me thinks you are" makes you an internet geek. English is not a hard language.

i could give two shits about who likes me, especially online. i understand that people feel big and bad behind the computer, but i dont say anything online that i wouldnt say to someones face.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post

as much as i dont like style 5's, your car looks really good. you kept it simple. kept it clean without the look of ugly ass ambers. jet black is a MONEY color especially with silver wheels. nice slam and fitment. thats a good job.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• It seems like you **** on anything that isn't modified like yours breakmywallet. If you don't like it go look at something else.

"I mod to my own style" - I don't see any original styling on your ride. Chrome wheels and angel eyes are two of the most common mods, I think it looks nice but you make me want to puke on your face

Sorry to bring the thread back but this guy^ ...ugh I hope you aren't like that in person

Comment

• Originally posted by thomasthethird View Post
                          What's with all the cattiness? You girls need to calm down.

Stretch & Poke > Bitching & Moaning

If you don't like it, so what?
                          For Real, Let the guy be happy in his car. One mans junk is another mans treasure. And who said there's a rule how to hook up your ride. He drives it, not you so why **** so much. What happen to if you have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all. Ive seen wack ass shit on every site but I guess my momma taught me manners.

All your cars are hot by the way!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            It seems like you **** on anything that isn't modified like yours breakmywallet. If you don't like it go look at something else.

"I mod to my own style" - I don't see any original styling on your ride. Chrome wheels and angel eyes are two of the most common mods, I think it looks nice but you make me want to puke on your face

Sorry to bring the thread back but this guy^ ...ugh I hope you aren't like that in person
                            wheels are brushed. 20" dpe's with a steplip.

if you want me to go through this is can. but im not the kind of guy thats just going to toot my own fucking horn. if you knew anything about e46's, you would see everything is styled original.

i like plenty of cars. im all about clean/original styling. sorry i have an opinion. theres a lot i dont like. fuckin cry about it dude.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• Originally posted by shortbus View Post

way choice
                              that E46 is mine

Lowered on KW Variant II with 19" Leon Hardiritt Bügel

]

Comment

• paint job is siiiick!
                                Rollin' Tropical, Sittin' Low as Possible

Comment

Working...
                                X