No announcement yet.

i like Exclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good mang. I'm off next week so I'm sure I'll make my way out yonder, I'd like to peep her first hand.

Comment

• Rice as FU

jk, looks stunning

Comment

• Thanks guys. D lmk when your around. New wheels will be sitting in my living room mid next week and car will be back looks like Monday. Shop decided the prep work wasn't perfect in a spot so starting over again. I was told that nothing less then glass was leavin thy shop. Love the frankies. They don't joke around
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• I'll be in Lynbrook all week, I'd prefer to come out when all the goodies are in house...haha
          How's thursday work for ya?

Comment

• just saw this. Car took longer to get back then i thought, and wheels will be here wednesday. a little delayed but all good so far

BIG UPDATE: bay is complete. shave came out great. all in all about 3 months work, welding up every hole, shaping the two wheel wells with the english wheel and then body work to smooth everything perfectly. all in all a great learning experience, and the final product is perfect, so im happy.

pics

now onto the reassembly.
            sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
              original pics on the first page were taken in old westbury on campus grounds. suny old westbury if i remember that day correctly
              I am on the north shore of the island, Huntington to be exact.

welder is a gas mig, Lincoln, not sure of the model number off the top of my head.

RLB, we drove down to H2o together this year man. I had the modded b6 dark blue S4

looks like I just sold the HREs btw! new crazier higher end set being built starting tomorrow. its going to be epic!
              wow holy crap Im in great neck and port washington alot ...awesome build lots of nice lookin parts goin into this thing

Comment

• thats some beautiful country you got out there.

Comment

• so freaking awesome! love it. just get rid of the antenna lol

Comment

• lol. we think alike. I havent turned on the stereo in a few years, as the car sounds spectacular, so the antenna was disabled a while ago. As my interior goes back in this week, i already removed the entire stereo system from the car. eventually I am going to weld up the hole for the antenna as i did with the rear wiper, but to bring it a step farther, am also going to weld up the gas door and have a custom filler neck that is in the trunk. the cleaner the body the better. only hesitation. original paint. dont want to alter the paint and body panels too much... yet
                    sigpic

Comment

• .....my sweet mother of pearl.
                      56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                      08' Audi S5

Comment

• One word...."clean"

Comment

• thanks guys..

speaking of pearl.... new wheels have arrived. few quick teaser pics and a quick shot of the height. I will divulge the full specs and more on the wheels very soon

When i get out of work, i will load up the slr shots i have taken so far. full garage shoot to happen in a few days if all goes well. having some complications with the tires, but sorted it out and should have the azenis stretched by monday
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks guys..

speaking of pearl.... new wheels have arrived. few quick teaser pics and a quick shot of the height. I will divulge the full specs and more on the wheels very soon

When i get out of work, i will load up the slr shots i have taken so far. full garage shoot to happen in a few days if all goes well. having some complications with the tires, but sorted it out and should have the azenis stretched by monday

This is beautiful
                            56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                            08' Audi S5

Comment

thanks guys..

This is beautiful
                              56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                              08' Audi S5

Comment

• Killin' it as usual. I know how you feel about your progress and results. More than often, maybe never, are paint jobs translated as well as in person. Much easier with rims and tires to communicate it's feel. But paint is something else. Be as it may, you're on point, Bro. Love all the details.

street
                                form - function - stance

Comment

Working...
                                X