No announcement yet.

i like Exclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing is awesome! Interested to see how those end up stretching for you

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

thanks. i have only seen one set with these tires stretched, and surprisingly as stiff as these sidewalls are, the tires stretched really well.

i will know in a few weeks. tires are in the garage waiting patiently.

tons of progress over the past few weeks, but for now only one funny pic. the rare parts bin. my lower living room seems to collect parts that require detailed attention. the stoptechs are getting disassembled once again for some new powder. different color for the new color scheme

Last edited by 1badg35; 02-15-2011, 08:25 PM.
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

I just can't get beyond seeing it as a lowered 300zx on expensive wheels... a clean 300zx but just...
        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          YES! Time to shut it down Vince!
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5NnyxdzTZA"]YouTube - Onyx - Shut Em Down (remix) ft. Big Pun & Nore[/ame]

Comment

quick preview of something new. I disassembled all four calipers after work one night this week, sent them for some custom powder, and now i am starting to rebuild them. second time in six months. lol
            ahh what we do for color schemes

front reassembly (dont mind the bleeders on the one caliper. i used those to plug up the holes on the caliper when they coated them.)

finished pics will come at some point tomorrow

finished calipers:

Last edited by 1badg35; 02-20-2011, 04:15 PM.
            sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

finally some more updates.. got up this morning at 8:30 after crazy night out, as i had some major priorities to attend to. bay needs to get finished, and motor needs to start being reassembled a bit more.
              wound up getting some more progress on the bay, and at noon, decided that i wanted to spray an area of the bay in high build primer, just to see how the last three months of smoothing have gone. Pleased so far with the progress. if all goes well, by tomorrow night, there will be pics of the entire bay in primer!
              pics

notice all of the holes welded up along the frame rails. lost count at 50 or so of varied sizes. the two or three large ones are going to possibly stay unless i feel like making 1/2" steel circles to fit the holes, and then some more welding. we shall see what the next few days bring on that one..

and some motor stuff too, the entire head is back on, intake manifold is installed, pulleys have to happen one of these days, and one of the timing cover options went on just to see if i liked the color. the other option is almost done, and i will probably install tomorrow

btw check out those massive RS lips. mmmm. set is for sale if anyone is interested
              Last edited by 1badg35; 02-26-2011, 06:36 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

thought you guys might be interested in this. My previous set of HRE that sold a few weeks ago went to a great guy John in Beijing and were just mounted on his car. They were shipped across the world, he removed the centers and had them sprayed a new color, and onto his 350z.
                some 15mm front spacers, and this thing would be awesome. the color combo is actually very interesting and works well imo with his car.

sigpic

Comment

Lookin' good bud. Looks as if your body work came out well. Spray on a few good coats of primer and guide coat it to highlight the low spots. Wetsand that and you should be ready for some color. I was being nosey on memoryfab again and came across a few sets of RS's, but I have no clue of what size/offset I want to run to attain a nice look/stance/fitment. I drive that car about 350 miles a week so it can't be too crazy..ha

I like how the rims kinda tie into the license plate...just that lil touch.
                  Last edited by Deemack79; 03-01-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Yeah Dan, havent seen you in a while man. If you are around to take the ride to Hton this weekend, i might need some expertise getting this bay 100% primed and ready for the paint booth. I primed the entire bay last night, and am now smoothing out some of the spots that need attention, then some more high build primer toward the end of the week. but then i am in need of some help getting it perfect.

beers on me saturday night if you decide to hang around man. village has been pretty good the past few weeks with the crew.
                    sigpic

Comment

• We'll see...maybe I'll swing out late am/early afternoon and put an eye on it for ya. I'll keep you in the loop chap.

Comment

• some updates since i havent been updating much. car is going to the paint booth Monday it looks like for the bay spray. bay is finally coming to an end

also got some updates from the great company making my wheels and i thought i would post up one or two quick pics of the progress. its been about a week since these pics, so they are much farther along, but either way...
                        so stoked about getting this set. many hours went into the planning to get perfect fitment for these to complete the look. just worked out the custom finished for the set and custom options to make this first set off the line one of a kind

sizing got more aggressive too. fronts 18x10 et -1 and rear 18x12.5 et +2. going to be nuts. the Azentis rt615k are sitting in my garage waiting patiently.

here are just a quick few to hold you over. firts one center after it was sized and turned to the proper pad height and shape, and the second is the raw milled milled face

and just because i am out of my mind...

didnt have a set of rollers to get the car onto the flatbed to get to the body shop, so...
                        had to pick up a set of wheels. had a set of 18" tires from last season on my other car, so thought why not find a set of 18" wheels to go with them. got these brand new at a steal of a price. 18x9.5 et +15 all around

was very surprised when i got these. they are pretty nice quality, have a structural warranty, and are 23lbs on my bathroom scale. score for a second set for this car. these were initially just going to be used until i got the real wheels in, but i think im keeping them as the spare set, maybe will see some track time
                        sigpic

Comment

• everything looks GREAT, and the attention to detail is awesome.
                          tho i must say that, i feel that the new wheels wont suit the car.
                          Hope that you prove me very wrong tho.
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• thanks
                            as for the new wheels, not much is shown here to depict what it will look like. trust me, these wont let down in any way. the new combo is going to be perfection. this was just a hint in raw material of the mesh pattern.
                            if you thought the HREs worked well, this is going to raise the bar a bunch. I am super stoked to get see progress on that set and will keep the updates coming as they happen
                            sigpic

Comment

• Car is now at the shop waiting for some paint!

had a few complications this morning getting the car onto the flatbed. I love on a large hill, and the flatbed couldnt get up my driveway. all that was currently operational is the emergency brake, as my calipers are sitting in my room after the powdercoat. so we had to modulate the ebrake to roll the car down my driveway and onto the fatbed. funny stuff

here are some quick pics of a few updates. mirror polished lips for the new wheels, wheel centers are at the powdercoaters, and teh temp wheels before i rolled the car out of the garage

sigpic

Comment

• some paint! the guys who are painting the bay are as crazy as i am. they build custom hotrods, and the attention to detail is insane. what they did here was high build primer and base coat over my body work. just so i could go there last night to discuss the areas that needed more body work in order to get the bay to perfection. the three of us sat there for an hour with a sharpie marking out every last detail that needed smoothing, and today, they are doing the final skim coat of filler to make sure it is 100% smooth, and then will put the car back in the booth for the primer, 3 coats of base, and 6 coats of clear.

should be back in my garage on Friday. REassembly time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X