Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to pics on pulling, not rolling? i have a few methods, but i wanna see what you are doing, it looks crazy good

Comment

• yea i want some more info on pulling, i shaved my fenders already but i want some more room for the upcoming setup.

Comment

• The G35 went perfect, any advice on a 1990 Sterling?

Comment

• Hey Tony,

It's Joel out in fontana. I've had my wheels are for quiet some time. You did a great job. I was trying to call you..... I think I need to get a little more serious w/ it though. i'd like to go lower. I'll shoot you a pm w/ my number, hopefully we can talk some more and get this done.

p.s. I'm tired of my poke LOL

Here's a pic - definitely a good cool dude
          • 1213 AFFINITY
          - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | EPH 2: 8-9
          • 1213 AFFILIATION
          - JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA | FittedTho! | WYMC | STAYCLASSICK | Humble Squad | Upncominwhipz | THE ELITE | PRAXIS | NRTG

Comment

• do u possibly have a side shot of the camry? i have a infiniti g20 similar body styles
            I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

• how do i go by rolling the bumper? i have a mkv.

Comment

• hey tony have you done any z's? and how much extra clearance can u get off rolling a fender on one? sorry im a noob in the rolling fenders world. im used to fiberglass where more clearance=dremel.
                Fat chicks OKAY, car already scrapes...you're just not very welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                  how to pics on pulling, not rolling? i have a few methods, but i wanna see what you are doing, it looks crazy good
                  Pulling tends to be a bit more involved than rolling, and the best method normally varies depending on which car you are working on. sometimes working the fender by hand the old fashioned way is best, thats more art than science.

Originally posted by XThirtySeven View Post
                  The G35 went perfect, any advice on a 1990 Sterling?

Glad to hear that worked out dude. those roller have a lot of adjustibilty.
                  I've worked on a Rover SDI but not a Sterling.

Originally posted by RareSpirits View Post
                  Hey Tony,

It's Joel out in fontana. I've had my wheels are for quiet some time. You did a great job. I was trying to call you..... I think I need to get a little more serious w/ it though. i'd like to go lower. I'll shoot you a pm w/ my number, hopefully we can talk some more and get this done.

p.s. I'm tired of my poke LOL

Here's a pic - definitely a good cool dude
                  Hey there Joel, whats up man. are those the famous gold plated wheels?
                  looks good for sure. I'll give you a call.

Originally posted by magoo_lc1 View Post
                  do u possibly have a side shot of the camry? i have a infiniti g20 similar body styles
                  I dont have a full on side shot of that car, but i gotta say i was impressed, no one really mods those cars but this one was cool.
                  Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mkv Flipp View Post
                    how do i go by rolling the bumper? i have a mkv.
                    I've done bumpers on the Mk 4s and 5s a couple of times, its not really a one shot deal if you want to pull them a lot.
                    carefully heating and reshaping them will work if you only need a small pull, but wider pulls will need the bumper to be reshaped and painted.

Originally posted by joemaca77 View Post
                    hey tony have you done any z's? and how much extra clearance can u get off rolling a fender on one? sorry im a noob in the rolling fenders world. im used to fiberglass where more clearance=dremel.
                    I do a lot of 350z and a few older 240/260z cars too.

the 350s have a pretty big fender lip, rolling and pulling can give you over an inch, the older cars a little less.

you have to careful with the newer 350 cars though, its easy to curl the outer fender lip out... which looks ghetto, lol
                    Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post

Hey there Joel, whats up man. are those the famous gold plated wheels?
                      looks good for sure. I'll give you a call.

Let me see if I recall that phrase again, few and far between, or far from and everything in between? LOL those are the wheels, but we did not do the gold after all. Just not practical to us. I'll be looking forward to hearing from ya.
                      • 1213 AFFINITY
                      - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | EPH 2: 8-9
                      • 1213 AFFILIATION
                      - JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA | FittedTho! | WYMC | STAYCLASSICK | Humble Squad | Upncominwhipz | THE ELITE | PRAXIS | NRTG

Comment

• I do a lot of 350z and a few older 240/260z cars too.

the 350s have a pretty big fender lip, rolling and pulling can give you over an inch, the older cars a little less.

you have to careful with the newer 350 cars though, its easy to curl the outer fender lip out... which looks ghetto, lol [/QUOTE]

well i dont need a pull..at least yet... but deffinatly a roll. cuz even on my stock wheels ive rubbed and slightly bowed out a fender. i want to be able to fit some wheel i have on my 240 untill i can get some more $$$ ones for the z. where in so cal are u located and prices. contact me thanx!! your work looks amazing! ive seen some butchered shit lololol
                        Fat chicks OKAY, car already scrapes...you're just not very welcome.

Comment

• I've seen you did some classic cars, whats a 66 Mustang Fastback like or something similar you've done? And I did a Honda S2000 today, now I see why they are so light, super thin metal, easiest roll ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by joemaca77 View Post
                            I do a lot of 350z and a few older 240/260z cars too.

you have to careful with the newer 350 cars though, its easy to curl the outer fender lip out... which looks ghetto, lol
                            well i dont need a pull..at least yet... but deffinatly a roll. cuz even on my stock wheels ive rubbed and slightly bowed out a fender. i want to be able to fit some wheel i have on my 240 untill i can get some more $$$ ones for the z. where in so cal are u located and prices. contact me thanx!! your work looks amazing! ive seen some butchered shit lololol[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude

I'm in Granada Hills 91344, but i do a lot of mobile work too all over SoCal.

818 368 4395 hit me up anytime.

Originally posted by XThirtySeven View Post
                            I've seen you did some classic cars, whats a 66 Mustang Fastback like or something similar you've done? And I did a Honda S2000 today, now I see why they are so light, super thin metal, easiest roll ever.
                            I pretty much started on classic cars years ago, i have a few of them myself so it kinda made sense.

The metal is normally a lot thicker and the factory welds are usually not as uniform as newer cars, so Its a different kind of job alltogether in most cases.

65-68 mustangs are pretty similar fender wise. the later 69-73 cars tend to be a bit different in the way the fenders are made. the older cars take a lot more practice to get good at, there is always a surprise on them, even the great looking cars can have prior repairs of varying quality. Its a case of inspect the job very carefully before you start and pick your best method of working it.

I've done mustangs, camaros, mopars, caddis, a lot of 60s chevys and a few trucks and vans. everythig really over the years.
                            The whole pro touring thing is huge right now, with those guys putting waaaaay bigger wheels on the cars.

S2Ks are cool, but too many people over do it on the rear fender roll, it tends to bulge out at the bumper corners if you're not careful. those cars can look great though
                            Last edited by Tonys18t; 01-03-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• So is this what your talking about the z's lips being pulled out?

If so send me a pm i need fender work done to fix it if possible and i am getting paint so excessive work is okay.
                              //// www.loweredclass.com \\\\

Comment

• Originally posted by Amoney47 View Post
                                So is this what your talking about the z's lips being pulled out?

If so send me a pm i need fender work done to fix it if possible and i am getting paint so excessive work is okay.

Yeah, thats the kind of thing that tends to happen if you're not careful. ( although i've actually had a couple of people ask me to curl the fender like that on a couple of cars, its a personal taste thing i guess)

I should be able to work with that though

Comment

Working...
                                X