Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and if you like the car, please check out my build thread. I appreciate all the people who have given me insight, as this is my first stanced vehicle that im doing. i hope to do an LS1 swap into it, or go built turbo'd 3tc

Comment

• Its not really that difficult on the older Corollas, i normally use a hammer and dolly and flare out the fender by hand.

the only thing to watch is that they have a weld near the door, its easy to split that sucker, work the panel very gently and you'll be ok.
      Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• dam nice work.
        wish your where at MIA so you can roll up my e30..lol
        Golf 6 - OEM PLUS

Comment

• drive it over, lol
          Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• OK, heres a batch of recent victims

Vince at the Hellaflush store in LA bought his truck over for a little poke and tuck action...

Forum member Marq ... the guy is actually crazy his daily driver E39

8th Gen Honda Civic, this guy was told by two local wheels shops that the rims would never fit... had him rolling in a couple of hours

another 8th Gen

This is a G ride in the making, owner is still fine tuning the fitment, looks crazy wide...

Comment

• what exactly is pulling fenders?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                what exactly is pulling fenders?
                its just a term for flairing the fender to gain extra clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                  so basically pushing the metal of the fender out more? What is it called when you take the inner fender lip and flip it outwards instead of rolling it flush?

Comment

• You ever do a Contour before? lol About to rock some decent size spacers here soon, but too bad you're on the other side of the US
                    BECAUSE BROKE STATUS

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      so basically pushing the metal of the fender out more? What is it called when you take the inner fender lip and flip it outwards instead of rolling it flush?
                      yep, thats it.
                      flipping the inner lip out normally involves additional bodywork and finishing with bondo. so i'd probably call that pulling or flaring ... with extra bodywork, lol

did that on my never ending Mk2 Golf project...

Originally posted by rexxdoggy View Post
                      You ever do a Contour before? lol About to rock some decent size spacers here soon, but too bad you're on the other side of the US
                      I've done a couple of SVT Contours over the years.

when it comes to spacers, measure twice buy once, lol.

Comment

Ahh tight! I have an SVT Contour that needs some fender rolling. I've done the math like 4 or 5 times now lol You have any pictures of the work on the SVTCs?
                        BECAUSE BROKE STATUS

Comment

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                          yep, thats it.
                          flipping the inner lip out normally involves additional bodywork and finishing with bondo. so i'd probably call that pulling or flaring ... with extra bodywork, lol

did that on my never ending Mk2 Golf project...

Alright cool. Have you ever done a Galant? I may be renting a roller soon. And for spacers how do you recommend measuring with the camber included?

Comment

• Originally posted by rexxdoggy View Post
                            Ahh tight! I have an SVT Contour that needs some fender rolling. I've done the math like 4 or 5 times now lol You have any pictures of the work on the SVTCs?
                            i'll try to dig some pics up. i have over 15 years of pics to go through, lol.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            Alright cool. Have you ever done a Galant? I may be renting a roller soon. And for spacers how do you recommend measuring with the camber included?
                            The Galant is pretty easy to work with, no surprises.

bottom out the suspension by lowering one wheel on a block, getting a couple of people to sit in the car helps too.
                            measure the gap between the fender and the tire/rim.

the best way is to see if you can borrow some spacers though. or make some up with washers to test fit.

Comment

• I miss my Eastwood roller. I need to get busy shaping my fenders.

Originally posted by Rion
                              I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

• doooo it

Comment

Working...
                                X