This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by booogs View Post
    i'd like to get my rear fenders rolled and pulled. where are you located?

I'm in Granada Hills CA91344

Originally posted by andro_badia View Post
    Looks great!! Have thought of rolling my fenders on my e28, anything special to think about these cars?
    hmm, think i covered that before somewhere, lol.
    small very solid fender lips on those, always check for rust before you start, but not too difficult to do if you take care.

Originally posted by orau22 View Post
    just got my fender roller in the mail the other day, did my brothers car and im doing mine tomorrow morning, this thread is really going to help me.
    thanks dude.
    Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Hey Tony, How have you been? It's Joel from Fontana. I'll be needing you soon. After I buy some tires for the new projkt. I'd like to have you roll/pull/shave my fenders for the wheel setup.

still have my number?
      • 1213 AFFINITY
      - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | EPH 2: 8-9
      • 1213 AFFILIATION
      - JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA | FittedTho! | WYMC | STAYCLASSICK | Humble Squad | Upncominwhipz | THE ELITE | PRAXIS | NRTG

Comment

• Originally posted by RareSpirits View Post
        Hey Tony, How have you been? It's Joel from Fontana. I'll be needing you soon. After I buy some tires for the new projkt. I'd like to have you roll/pull/shave my fenders for the wheel setup.

still have my number?
        just hit me up dude...

Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

• Hahaha will do!
          • 1213 AFFINITY
          - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | EPH 2: 8-9
          • 1213 AFFILIATION
          - JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA | FittedTho! | WYMC | STAYCLASSICK | Humble Squad | Upncominwhipz | THE ELITE | PRAXIS | NRTG

Comment

• have u rolled the fenders on a Prius before? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Jocke View Post
              have u rolled the fenders on a Prius before? :P
              actually yes, lol. clean and green can go together.

Heres a couple more random cars from this week.

nice LS, clean fitment on air

crazy XB, probably the lowest static Scion i've ever worked on...

Comment

• How much do you reckon it'd be to roll/ pull fenders for a X8 Cressida, and when are you available to do it?
                Pictars Here.

Comment

• Do you travel to a customers location? Also how much do you charge?? I'm interested in getting my fronts and rears done. PM the info please

Comment

• I'm having some serious rubbing issues with the plastic liner of the arches on an e30. How did you solve this?
                    Or do you just live with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJay View Post
                      How much do you reckon it'd be to roll/ pull fenders for a X8 Cressida, and when are you available to do it?
                      just hit me up on the PMs

Originally posted by SVT1131 View Post
                      Do you travel to a customers location? Also how much do you charge?? I'm interested in getting my fronts and rears done. PM the info please
                      PMed

Originally posted by jakkerd View Post
                      I'm having some serious rubbing issues with the plastic liner of the arches on an e30. How did you solve this?
                      Or do you just live with it?
                      If you're very low removing them becomes the only option.

little tip, always check for wiring behind the liners, tape it up very well and ziptie it out of the way. Also its a good idea to coat the underside of the fender with thick bedliner or underbody coating. helps with rust protection and prevents damage from small rocks kicked up by the tires.

Comment

• Thanks for all the PMs guys, i'll try to get back to everyone asap with answers to your questions.
                        Some of the issues have already been handled in the thread up till now.

Comment

• How about pulling rear fenders on an 81 TE72 Corolla Wagon

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by joshuawheat View Post
                            How about pulling rear fenders on an 81 TE72 Corolla Wagon

i like this
                            56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                            08' Audi S5

Comment

• Originally posted by joshuawheat View Post
                              How about pulling rear fenders on an 81 TE72 Corolla Wagon

Corolla Wagon, Been there done that

Comment

• How did your pull the fenders? I have them rolled already, but i havent had the best of luck pulling. I actuall take that back. Its just taking forever and 2 days to pull them. I spent a lot of time on the driver side rear, and i am now just getting to the passenger rear.

Comment

Working...
                                X