Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont know how you guys do it--- help- advice needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    His car is not much higher than that. It also happens to be 1000x cooler
    his car is high enough to possibly clear tires to turn, that accord would have a hard time even making a wide highway turn.

Originally posted by phillygs3 View Post
    I wasn't comparing inches, You said they (meaning people with air suspension) . And yes I do agree with you , there are allot of people out there that give air suspension a bad name . But give the 20% of the people that drive low with air some credit
    its more like 5-10% . all of them have pics like the one you posted where they are on the highway and slammed. real life DDing your not in a solid bumpless straight line, you need a turning radius.

Comment

Originally posted by starbai View Post
      lol look at this guy... how can he possibly turn left or right with this setup:
      This car looks driveable at this height to me.. Rear is totally fine and the front is pretty sunk and cambered. If he's got enough stretch he could def be able to turn the wheel enough to get around imo. If it is bagged he's doing it totally wrong. If it's static than nicely done imo.

If you got bags, fitment should be totally on point and totally undriveable when it's downlike phillys gs or shanes g and go just high enough to drive when airred up. There's no excuse to have anything but flawless fitment when it comes to bags imo.

OP, you desperately need some 18s or 19s imho.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Thank you, I also thought the front looked like it could move. I think people just dont understand how much of a difference sunken wheels makes. Everything is easier with poor fitment! lol

Comment

i had "poor" fitment to be able to DD. you need more clearance then that.

somebody who was at HF3.5 has to know him. im sure they could find out if he is bagged or on coils.

edit .. actually i may be looking at that pic wrong, is his fender all the way pulled out or does it have a 90degree vertical lip ? i was looking at the gap as a piece of fender but it may just be tire, in that case that would be driveable.
          Last edited by Guest; 03-13-2010, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I'm not saying its not on air. Just that it could probably still turn at that height.

Also I'm pretty sure that was HF Hawaii

Comment

I'm not saying its not on air. Just that it could probably still turn at that height.

Also I'm pretty sure that was HF Hawaii
              read the edit. am i looking at that front fender right ?

Comment

I say coils, If he was on air he definately would have spaced the fronts some
                sigpic
                http://libertyvip.wordpress.com/

Comment

Thats what it looks like to me, it doesnt look like the front is even remotely flush...

The other thing is that sunken wheels make a car look lower. my car for example, if I was running higher offset most pics would make it look like its tuckin rim

Comment

Thank you, I also thought the front looked like it could move. I think people just dont understand how much of a difference sunken wheels makes. Everything is easier with poor fitment! lol
                    lol tis true

Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
                    read the edit. am i looking at that front fender right ?
                    I think you're looking at it wrong. Pretty sure the fender is pulled out and ends there and the black is just a gap.

Originally posted by phillygs3 View Post
                    I say coils, If he was on air he definately would have spaced the fronts some
                    agreed.

Comment

Thats what it looks like to me, it doesnt look like the front is even remotely flush...

The other thing is that sunken wheels make a car look lower. my car for example, if I was running higher offset most pics would make it look like its tuckin rim
                      yeah, I have a spare ds1 on the rear of my car right now and it looks so much lower/tucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        yeah, I have a spare ds1 on the rear of my car right now and it looks so much lower/tucked.
                        Yessir

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          I think you're looking at it wrong. Pretty sure the fender is pulled out and ends there and the black is just a gap.
                          if thats the case. with a proper suspension and stretch/camber setup id have to agree he could drive that.

Comment

Working...
                          X