Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broadway Static Suspension Coilovers Intro and Group Buy Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican
    replied
    Delivery arranged for tomorrow! So exited.

UK customs can suck dick with their charges and 20 day clearance delays.

I'm installing them, goin full stuff and letting the preload sort out the ride.

Leave a comment:

• DDM
    replied
    Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
    Everyone knows Jesus likes to ride on a full stiff unit

Man these look great. If I had an E36, I'd be all over them!
    Actually, once my E21 is some further done, I might just pick up an E36 for daily (impractically low) use

Leave a comment:

• Anonymoose
    replied
    Everyone knows Jesus likes to ride on a full stiff unit

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by rob_a View Post
    I have a quewtion about damping adjustment. The directions state the coils being shipped at full soft and full stiff is clockwise. My question is how many clicks clockwise is full stiff? I dont want to go too far. The directions say something about 40? That seems like a lot. I thought these were only 16 way adjustable?
    Yes, there are about 16 settings for dampening although there are more clicks in the top of the strut. Think of it as two clicks per setting, to actually physically feel the difference. Japanese coil companies just like having 156251 way adjustable
    coils to compete with each other. The clicks do make small changes but you won't feel them unless its 2 at a time. Email me or call me if you have any more questions, i can answer you more directly from there. i PM'd you my info

Originally posted by Ant View Post
    ^ jumping in here from a general perspective, but if you know which way hard / soft is, test how much it takes to go from full soft to full hard in terms of turns. Then turn it all the way one way or the other (depending what you think will be closer to what you want) and go back either by a fraction of turn (e.g. 1/3) or by counting clicks. See what you think, then adjust as necessary.

e.g. Full hard, turned back 1/3 of a full turn. Drive, too hard, clicked back 4 clicks. Drive, too soft, clicked forward 1 click. Done. Trial and error...!
    Good advice here, but i just go to full stiff

Leave a comment:

• Ant
    replied
    ^ jumping in here from a general perspective, but if you know which way hard / soft is, test how much it takes to go from full soft to full hard in terms of turns. Then turn it all the way one way or the other (depending what you think will be closer to what you want) and go back either by a fraction of turn (e.g. 1/3) or by counting clicks. See what you think, then adjust as necessary.

e.g. Full hard, turned back 1/3 of a full turn. Drive, too hard, clicked back 4 clicks. Drive, too soft, clicked forward 1 click. Done. Trial and error...!

Leave a comment:

• rob_a
    replied
    I have a quewtion about damping adjustment. The directions state the coils being shipped at full soft and full stiff is clockwise. My question is how many clicks clockwise is full stiff? I dont want to go too far. The directions say something about 40? That seems like a lot. I thought these were only 16 way adjustable?

Leave a comment:

• Mexican
    replied
    Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
    Damn thought you had some pics mex... I gots mine today

How far down/up are the adjusters 2low2go?
    Yeah man. Would have, but went to the wrong address somehow. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Dudermagee
    replied
    Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    I need to get rid of my Megan's and order these. Awesome stuff, Jaze. Well done!!
    Uh yeah man, I need to get rid of my Stance GR+ Pros soon!

Leave a comment:

• kbuss
    replied
    I need to get rid of my Megan's and order these. Awesome stuff, Jaze. Well done!!

Leave a comment:

• Anonymoose
    replied
    Damn thought you had some pics mex... I gots mine today

How far down/up are the adjusters 2low2go?

Leave a comment:

• Mexican
    replied
    Shit son!

Leave a comment:

• 2low2go
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NeedingAnAudi
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    The front is like 3 turns from all the way up
    3 turns from the top?? Omg I need a set. I'm Kyle's friend with the black a4 that was at sowo, and my car is at the bottom of my coils

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by Zayan View Post
    Same...that shit better not be close to being maxxed out in that pic.
    The front is like 3 turns from all the way up
    Originally posted by Hardvert View Post
    Any more pics?
    hopefully this weekend, Ive been real lazy to break out the camera.

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
    i wanna see that thing drag frame Jaze :P
    believe me, once the rear is in order...the front will go way lower too. I've been building the motor for my white car

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
    Good...better be.
    It's me were talking about here

Originally posted by Mexican View Post
    Somethin sexy hopefully! ha ha!

Leave a comment:

• Mexican
    replied
    Somethin sexy hopefully! ha ha!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X