Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broadway Static Suspension Coilovers Intro and Group Buy Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Here is a shot of our E30 setup pre install! If you're interested in a set, shoot me a PM or an email at kielan@broadwaystatic.com

Dear sir,

Id like to subscribe to your newsletter
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I need to get rid of my GC set for a set of these. My GC ride like absolute crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmuum3 View Post
        I need to get rid of my GC set for a set of these. My GC ride like absolute crap.
        stop making the same posts
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I'm choosing these over investing in bags. That's definitely big. Average Jerk was in my last thread about bagging my car. This is a life of new beginnings. I emailed Jaze and I'm waiting on a price and and a process on how to grab these asap!

Comment

• The set-up that you see here is mine, it run realy great, so far, it fits perfectly.
            I drove the first 100km today and I am really happy and I am satisfied about the quality , I will post pic and build thread asap.

Ho and thx again Jaze for your time !

Comment

• i attempted emailing some one about a set for my e36 but have yet to get a response can anyone help me?

Comment

• kielan, i still need to talk to you......but u ditched and went to switz.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandyn View Post
                  kielan, i still need to talk to you......but u ditched and went to switz.
                  Sweden.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Sweden.

Comment

• My E46 M3 on Custom Gen4 Broadway Static Coilovers.

Just got them on about 2 days ago, need to get it sitting better but haven't had the time so bare with me a bit lol. Fuck these things are insanely comfy, for the spring rates I chose they're absolutely unbelievable.

Got it sitting even but then instantly realized M3's only look good raked. So gonna raise the rear. I want to badly slam the front, but not yet haha.

Got spacers for the fronts just didn't install em yet...so lazy. Rear fenders are untouched and the 275's just graze the inner lip.

Got my wheels picked out and I should have em soon after a little but of hustle haha.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• This guy. <3!

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                        E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                        MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                        Instagram:MexicanFab
                        YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Lower the front.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• ^^^ oooo yah!

Went for the first drive in mine yesterday, couldn't get too roudy because no brakes Felt real nice though.

Comment

• Just ordered BWS coils for my e30 today. Can't wait. Will post pics when they're here and installed!

Comment

• Originally posted by seven-57 View Post
                                Just ordered BWS coils for my e30 today. Can't wait. Will post pics when they're here and installed!
                                Please do, I'm thinking of getting some too

Comment

Working...
                                X