Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broadway Static Suspension Coilovers Intro and Group Buy Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
    Damn thought you had some pics mex... I gots mine today

How far down/up are the adjusters 2low2go?
    Yeah man. Would have, but went to the wrong address somehow. Lol

Originally posted by Geoff.T
    E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
    MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
    Instagram:MexicanFab
    YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• I have a quewtion about damping adjustment. The directions state the coils being shipped at full soft and full stiff is clockwise. My question is how many clicks clockwise is full stiff? I dont want to go too far. The directions say something about 40? That seems like a lot. I thought these were only 16 way adjustable?
      IG @thatrobalife

Comment

• ^ jumping in here from a general perspective, but if you know which way hard / soft is, test how much it takes to go from full soft to full hard in terms of turns. Then turn it all the way one way or the other (depending what you think will be closer to what you want) and go back either by a fraction of turn (e.g. 1/3) or by counting clicks. See what you think, then adjust as necessary.

e.g. Full hard, turned back 1/3 of a full turn. Drive, too hard, clicked back 4 clicks. Drive, too soft, clicked forward 1 click. Done. Trial and error...!

Comment

• Originally posted by rob_a View Post
          I have a quewtion about damping adjustment. The directions state the coils being shipped at full soft and full stiff is clockwise. My question is how many clicks clockwise is full stiff? I dont want to go too far. The directions say something about 40? That seems like a lot. I thought these were only 16 way adjustable?
          Yes, there are about 16 settings for dampening although there are more clicks in the top of the strut. Think of it as two clicks per setting, to actually physically feel the difference. Japanese coil companies just like having 156251 way adjustable
          coils to compete with each other. The clicks do make small changes but you won't feel them unless its 2 at a time. Email me or call me if you have any more questions, i can answer you more directly from there. i PM'd you my info

Originally posted by Ant View Post
          ^ jumping in here from a general perspective, but if you know which way hard / soft is, test how much it takes to go from full soft to full hard in terms of turns. Then turn it all the way one way or the other (depending what you think will be closer to what you want) and go back either by a fraction of turn (e.g. 1/3) or by counting clicks. See what you think, then adjust as necessary.

e.g. Full hard, turned back 1/3 of a full turn. Drive, too hard, clicked back 4 clicks. Drive, too soft, clicked forward 1 click. Done. Trial and error...!
          Good advice here, but i just go to full stiff

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Everyone knows Jesus likes to ride on a full stiff unit

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
              Everyone knows Jesus likes to ride on a full stiff unit

Man these look great. If I had an E36, I'd be all over them!
              Actually, once my E21 is some further done, I might just pick up an E36 for daily (impractically low) use

Comment

• Delivery arranged for tomorrow! So exited.

UK customs can suck dick with their charges and 20 day clearance delays.

I'm installing them, goin full stuff and letting the preload sort out the ride.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Shit bout to go down.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                  YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• more to come soon

Comment

• What???? you got another car already?

I put the perch on top, it's much easier to adjust the spring height that way. Remember to pre-load the rear spring to your liking and go drive the piss out of that thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        What???? you got another car already?

I put the perch on top, it's much easier to adjust the spring height that way. Remember to pre-load the rear spring to your liking and go drive the piss out of that thing!
                        o shit good idea!!!!, any suggestions for adjusting the front its a CUNT!!!!!

Comment

• Undo the strut tower bolts, sway bar tabs if you still have the M sways, unlock the bottom locking collar, and when it drops, spin them as low or as high as you need. You can just unlock them and spin them in the mounts but that does take forever, my way's a lot faster.

Make sure you have a jack or something under the spindle.

Comment

Undo the strut tower bolts, sway bar tabs if you still have the M sways, unlock the bottom locking collar, and when it drops, spin them as low or as high as you need. You can just unlock them and spin them in the mounts but that does take forever, my way's a lot faster.

Make sure you have a jack or something under the spindle.
                            you are a genius!!!!! did you get any broadstatic sticker made yet? i want some

Comment

• I sure do, ill drop one in the mail tomorrow. Glad you like the coils man, now spin those things down!

Comment

I sure do, ill drop one in the mail tomorrow. Glad you like the coils man, now spin those things down!
                                i am, as soon as i get the rims on, i only wanna adjust them once, im lazy

Comment

Working...
                                X