No announcement yet.

RCSummers' E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• works always look amazing on bmw's! fucking amazing!
    Instagram: @GregKline55

1999 M Coupe
    1987 325e
    1987 325IS

Comment

• This car is already perfect. I can't imagine what more you can do

Comment

• bought this the other day, changing up the decal and hopefully slapping it on the car tonight/this weekend.

need a little polish and a new sticker (which i have, gold mothafvckas)

and First Class Fitment Prep has begun...

Comment

• looking good!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCSummers View Post
            bought this the other day, changing up the decal and hopefully slapping it on the car tonight/this weekend.

need a little polish and a new sticker (which i have, gold mothafvckas)

in befor orthopedic shoe comments

this car is by far my favorite e46 asthetically, the black paint and polished look is just classic and the stance is spot on. this may sound wierd but i dont usually think that 3pc rims look all that great on e46 M's but the Works... uhh work.

Comment

• Now time for some Good.....

And some bad....

The Good ----- First Class Fitment 2013 Pics

Now for the bad.....

I think my SMG Pump went.

These are from my facebook convo, but it gives you an idea of whats going on...

"its neutral dropping every time I go near the gas, and sometimes wont even find a gear and pop back into neutral. Makes a grinding noise when I try to select a gear. But when I unlock the car, the pump still primes. I changed the relay, and also the resistor in the SMG mod I did, and still the same thing."

"Mine just started randomly, i was backing into a spot at school, and the SMG light came on when i went on the gas. I parked it went to class thinking, ehh just a fluke, whatever. I went to leave, and it would take 3-4 attempts to find 1st gear, and then if I slowed at all to downshift, it would neutral drop."

"it barely goes in gear now, like there was no slowly getting worse phase. it just crapped out. Tow wont cost me much if anything, roadside assistance comes with my insurance."

Comment

• Raised Height, Stock Wheels, SMG Problems. I be about that life.

(off my instagram)

Comment

• Three pedal conversion... Car looks sweet!
                  -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                  '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                  '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• So....tiny update.

The car went off to ACM as see above, and was diagnosed. Basically the SMG unit wasn't receiving enough hydraulic pressure to operate the clutch, hence not being able to move the car, and dropping gears when I go to accelerate.

Picked up the car last night. SMG pump was replaced, along with the SMG fluid, and an alignment. Everything is now 110% better than it was before. Shifts feel crisper, sharper, and a even a little quicker, which makes me pretty happy.

Here's some pictures taken while she was at ACM.

Comment

• A few small updates....

Found some more pictures from FCF online courtesy of Darrick Snyder

And Im so hellatucked.....

(yeah, i take pictures the wrong way)

And I finally was able to install my rear strut bar today.

Comment

• Love everything about it, including the tinted retro HL

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by RCSummers View Post
                          SMG pump was replaced, along with the SMG fluid, and an alignment.
                          Yikes...I was always afraid of that when I had mine. I know that wasn't cheap, but at least now you know you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                            Love everything about it, including the tinted retro HL
                            thanks

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
                            Yikes...I was always afraid of that when I had mine. I know that wasn't cheap, but at least now you know you don't have to worry about it anymore.
                            yeah, i hope i wont have to worry about it again.

Comment

• We all know that feel.....

Comment

• What SMG knob is that? Looks good, been trying to find a clean one like that.

R A C K E T X C L U B
                                @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

Working...
                                X