No announcement yet.

RCSummers' E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I had to repaint my front hubs in preparation for the Fresh Meet on June 30th.

Comment

• All the pics i could find from the Fresh Meet

Comment

• Well on Saturday driving home from the shore. My car decided to be annoying and freak out. Throwing SES, EML, DSC and Brake.

Had to have her towed from about Atlantic City to my gf's house in North NJ, where it stayed for the night. Looks good on a flatbed too. There was a lack of front bumper...I had to remove my front bumper to get it up there....to much lows.

The following morning, I barely puttered home making sure not to go over 2500 rpm, since thats when the code would be thrown for some reason. Put her away in the garage till Monday when she would be getting towed over to AutoCouture to get everything straightened out.

Waiting for the coolest tow truck driver ever....

So she's been at AutoCouture all week, being pampered. Being kept inside and having pictures taken...

So the boys at ACM got back to me on Wednesday and the problem was faulty Throttle Position Sensors front and rear, just as i thought. Annoying, but hey luckily its an easy fix. They're being replaced and hopefully everything will be back to norm for Bimmerfest next weekend.

And now I cannot wait to be reunited with her again on Saturday.

Comment

• damn sorry about the car, youll get if fixed soon, love the shots though man. car looks great!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
            damn sorry about the car, youll get if fixed soon, love the shots though man. car looks great!
            thanks, she was worked on today so ill be getting her back soon.

Comment

• Another shot courtesy of AutoCouture and Matt Petrie

Comment

• i promise, this is the last one from this week.

next week will hold my bimmerfest uploads. hopefully i can make it there and back in one piece.

Comment

• ok so i lied.

there 1 more i found from the Fresh Meet, courtesy of Canibeat.

Comment

• never seen my car rolling before

thanks to elliot and mr lee on the way home from bimmerfest.

Comment

• some stancenation shots from bimmerfest east.

and just a random Primo-Lifestyle picture i found from the Nutley car show that was in may.

Comment

• A couple I shot from Bimmerfest.

05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

• ^ thanks a lot for the pics!!!

great shots. i know all that sunlight was making it pretty difficult to capture pictures.

Comment

• No problem! And yea it was blazing lol

Comment

• ^ might post some one of those on instagram, have one so i can credit you?

Comment

• My handle is @justin821

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X