Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
      God I love Work Wheels
      so do i, so do i.

Comment

• Them wheels are straight sexy
        E28 & E36
        @andyitslit

Comment

• This car, it always feels somehow fresh. And I love those wheels so much.

I am going to make myself an order of Meister wheels for the next summer. Europe is just quite difficult to find a supplier. But I try very hard to find one.

Comment

• super nasty m3 there man....

Comment

• good seeing you at bimmerfest rich car looked amazing

flickr
              TUMBLR
              instagram @btober

Comment

• Originally posted by Press22 View Post
                Them wheels are straight sexy
                Thanks man!!

Originally posted by -TMK- View Post
                This car, it always feels somehow fresh. And I love those wheels so much.

I am going to make myself an order of Meister wheels for the next summer. Europe is just quite difficult to find a supplier. But I try very hard to find one.
                i bet, look it up on Works Website, i know ive seen a few before.

Originally posted by yat325 View Post
                super nasty m3 there man....
                thanks!!

Originally posted by btober View Post
                good seeing you at bimmerfest rich car looked amazing
                good seeing you too man, we need to get together to shoot sometime.

Comment

• Beautiful car love the color of the wheels with the gold accents. I remember your car from the BF

hi

Comment

• Originally posted by JE BMW View Post
                    Beautiful car love the color of the wheels with the gold accents. I remember your car from the BF
                    thanks!!

Crappy iphone picture time!!!

and the worst feeling ever. every day, in and out of my driveway. Lip to fender. OUCH!!

Comment

• also some minor updates.

repainted my front hubs black, so they dont stick out like a sore thumb.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

took the meisters off for a few days, to run stockies. I lost a wheel weight so they were shaking, and I also gave them a thorough cleaning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never take any pictures of my interior, so here you go. its filthy i know.

ill be returning to this area to take more pictures when the lighting is better, AKA day time.

Comment

• ^ except face it the other way so it isn't sitting uphill, or at least what looks to be uphill.

Comment

• Do you happen to live anywhere near Livingston? I feel like I've seen you driving there before.

Sick M3 man. It's perfect
                          @Instagram: derrick_michel

:: Derrick

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            ^ except face it the other way so it isn't sitting uphill, or at least what looks to be uphill.
                            thanks for the heads up. im as amateur a photographer as they get.

Originally posted by Drock30 View Post
                            Do you happen to live anywhere near Livingston? I feel like I've seen you driving there before.

Sick M3 man. It's perfect
                            thanks. I drive through livingston almost everyday for work. im from the caldwell area, and work in summit.

Comment

• A few pictures to add...

Last edited by RCSummers; 09-23-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• And,

Just going to leave this here where it wont be seen...

more to come......

slowly.....

over time....

be patient...

Comment

Working...
                                X