Post your old cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheStig View Post
    Me and my friend (passenger) were rippin down a road by my house that I drive every day. Going about 80 around a turn, usually do the same speed around that turn with no problems. This time there was a car in my lane comming directly at me. I just reacted, slammed the brakes, the ass end drifted out, couldnt counter it before the rear tires hit the yellow lines. We drifted into a tree, ripped it out of the ground, and kept going until we hit the BIG tree, and finally came to a stop. I broke my hand, and my friends femur snapped in 3 places. I learned my lesson that day, never push it with other people in the car (especially thoes you care about, such as best friends), and you never know what could happen, so be cautious.
    I remember when this happened and ben told me about it, so rough.

My old e36 I miss it so much, definitely getting into another one when I get rid of my jetta.

Another shitty picture when it was on 17's

And the current jawn, bumper grill is now back in.

Originally posted by Oh, Word?
    You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffxmartinez View Post
      what wheels are those?

Comment

• In order...

1979 Ford Bronco similar to this one, but without the front brush guard. I got it in exchange for refinishing the front and side deck of our house. It took me all summer.

Then I had a 1992 Jeep Cherokee lifted.

1962 Buick Electra 225 convertible with a 445 "wildcat"

1966 Plymouth Valiant with a slant 6

1998 Ford f-150

1992 Buick Regal.

Then I owned a 1989 GTI vr6 with a Corrado dash, center console, rear bench, porsche front seats, 5-lug with wilwood big brakes, rallye headlights... I somehow managed to lose every photo of it and have never found any online. I'm pretty upset about it, because I loved that car...

Then I owned this 1989 BMW 325i. (It didn't look this clean when I owned it... I got it from Elliot, then ended up trading it back about 8 months later.

1996 Passat Wagon vr6. H&R Ultra-low coils, texture top bumpers and side trim, mk3 vr6 euro front lip, euro e-codes, clear turns, badgeless grille, 15% window tint all around, black 17" Audi tt 6 spokes, 268 cams with matching chip, 2.5" exhaust with magnaflow muffler... Also no good photos.

Then a 1995 Land Rover Discovery with a safari-rack and a custom exhaust.

1999 Audi a6 Avant. H&R springs, smoked headlights, carbon fiber interior trim, and interior beats... It got stolen and ruined.

Then I owned this... Which I just got rid of.
        1993 VW Corrado SLC.

Now I own this...
        1995 Mercedes Benz AMG c36

And this...
        1978 Toyota Landcruiser fj40 with a fuel injected Ford 351 v8 and all Ford running gear on 36's.

And my wife has a 2004 Jeep Liberty and a 1991 VW Cabriolet.

...And that's in about 7 years.
        1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• The only ones worth posting...

2012 MkVi GLi / Candyweiss / FK / VMR / APR
          1980 Mk1 Rabbit /ManillaGreen / Euro'd / BBS
          1972 Standard / PastelWeiss / AirKewld / Rust / In Progress

Comment

• Still on my first car, had it nearly two years.

I'm only 18 and I'm poor

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
            ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Bought my e30 when I was 14 for $500, worked on it until I could drive it, sold it for $700 after I crashed it. Ran a 17.9 1/4 mi at high school drags, made it to quarter finals against a r1, I was halfway down the track before his light went. It was slow.

Had a 1989 Buick LeSabre for a while, gave it to my sister and bought this off my dad.

Its now my DD 1994 Saab 9000 Aero, Lowering springs, cat back, intake, mbc, tint. Iv been saving up to finish this car.

sigpic

Comment

• 1. 2002 1.8t jetta bought stock had for a year, did the basic bolt ons n appearance on it then sold it

2. 2005 mazda rx8 was my track n canyon whore recently sold it

3. 1988 vert rx7 drift project, havent done much to it in a while all my attention is on my e36 m3 now :]

and thats that
                  IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
                  Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

• Comment

• In high school there was tha T/A that i blew up via nitrous

Then the 5.Slow

Then the F100 "Lucy"

and Tha "Battle Stance" F150

Now I have the E30 and my new F150.
                      When i first bought it:

And Now:

Comment

• 98 vr6 jetta
                        99 saab 9-3

00 saab 9-5 aero

00 saab 9-3 viggen

97 bmw m3/4/5

97 saab 9000 aero

00 subaru 2.5 rs

00 bmw m5

08 gsxr 600 limited

04 audi s4

01 e46 m3
                        Last edited by aero93; 07-22-2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Ouffff ^^

I LOVE silver E39 M5's
                          I <3 BOOST
                          2LO Crew

Comment

• Originally posted by MTV View Post
                            Ouffff ^^

I LOVE silver E39 M5's
                            thanks man,

it now has coilovers, stretch, and a bit of poke which i will post up pics in a new thread of before and after, im on the hunt for an e30 m3

Comment

• New to the site and figured Id post my old ride. Best car I ever owned.

Specs: '78 280z Rb25, intercooled, turbo back 3 in and full suspension. 300hp

Comment

• Ex 89' 520i

Comment

Working...
                                X