No announcement yet.

Post your old cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've owned about 35-40 trucks in the past 5 years. These are just some highlights. Most aren't that great because I just bought/traded and sold them.

Comment

• First car:

Then went Euro...

. . .

(Dark blue jetta with the FMIC)

And now rocking the cabby:

I <3 BOOST
      2LO Crew

Comment

• Comment

• i love VSKF's. nice!

first was an '86 325 eta.
          2nd was an '88 750il.

'97 Ex. B16 swapped, I/H/E, coils, clutch/flywheel, etc. basic but fun DD.

then this turd i sold about 2 months ago.

now back to my roots. '87 325is. easily my favorite car.

and a tease for the spring. 16x10 -3, 205/40.

skipping the '94 talon turbo and '99 corolla. don't even think about them anymore.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

• thats going to be sick... what did you do for coils?
            E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
            E36 M3 Mugello rot
            GEN2 TUNDRA CM
            https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

• Heres my previous cars....

1990 Saab 9000S

1991 Acura Integra

1995 Acura Integra LS (should have never traded it, regret it fulyly now)

and my current 1994 BMW 325ic pic is in my sig

1993 Honda Del Sol Si

Comment

• Excuse these pics, these are before digital cameras! pics of pics

my first car 84 Camry w 13x7 Roadsters 175/50/13s

2nd car 90 Sentra 16" TSW

92 LS Integra 17" 5Zigen ARD Gt spoke

17" Tenzo w B17 swap

LS Vtec w 16" Spoons

and my G35 when I first got it 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by e36cruiser View Post
                  thats going to be sick... what did you do for coils?
                  bilsteins and cosmos. when i tested the rear, i was just on the spring. waiting till spring time to put them on though, because i'm gonna remove all the perches all around and just run on cosmo springs.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

• My first car was a 1991 Chevrolet Sprint. Looking back, this was probably the most dangerous bucket of shit anyone has ever driven. Huge holes in the floor, blown shocks, bald tires, it shot flames out the exhaust (regularly), and the brakes lit on fire once. Bought it for $250, sold it for $350 with a gutted interior. The reason the door is red is because it got tipped over at my grad stag, and all that broke was the window.

Next one was a 1985 FWD corolla. It was an immense step up but over time problems started racking up. The front LCA's where bent and it had a lot of negative camber, and the toe was way off and the tires would wear to belts in a matter of months. On top of that someone smacked a curb in it, and it pulled to the side hard. You can actually see in this pic how far back the front passenger wheel is in the wheel well. The axles where both going out near the end of its use too, and it started having serious temperature issues.

About six months ago I picked up my current car, a '91 EF sedan.When I got it the steelies where black and rusty, and the bump strips around the car where white. After some rattle can work I got it looking a bit cleaner, but a full respray is in the future. Since i bought it I rolled it over 400,000 km's, and blew the head gasket. While I was replacing it I noticed the engine block was from a 92-95 civic, so it's been swapped out at some point. Right now only the front springs are cut down a few coils, and I can't do the rears because the rear LCA bolts and bushings are all seized and fucked up. Low's coming after winter, when I'll hopefully have a job and can afford to replace a whole bunch of things at once.

Stance-less

Comment

• these are some of my previous cars, a few cars are missing i cant find the pics of my 03 E55 and 93 Audi S4

and the current car minus the wheels

---------------------------------------------------------
                      Ignorus Maximus
                      ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by DanielV12 View Post
                        Excuse these pics, these are before digital cameras! pics of pics

my first car 84 Camry w 13x7 Roadsters 175/50/13s

2nd car 90 Sentra 16" TSW

92 LS Integra 17" 5Zigen ARD Gt spoke

17" Tenzo w B17 swap

LS Vtec w 16" Spoons

and my G35 when I first got it 2004

How come every one of your cars has what appears to be a insane amount of positive rear camber?

Comment

• Had a bunch of shit

The Mazdaspeed:

The most freakishly fast factory Mazdaspeed 3.. Thing walked all over IDENTICAL CARS with the same mods. It was a little monster

The STI:

Fast and fun. AWD launches are always a good way to mix up a daily drive

Comment

• Originally posted by Walnuts View Post
                            How come every one of your cars has what appears to be a insane amount of positive rear camber?
                            think its because he had the photo scanned into the computer, then uploaded them. Not digital photos.
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                              think its because he had the photo scanned into the computer, then uploaded them. Not digital photos.
                              yeah, old ass pics. I actually took pics with my digital camera, of the (printed) pictures

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X