No announcement yet.

Project Ponton - '59 Mercedes 190D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright so I messed around with some renderings to simulate some different variations...

AS IS:

BLACK W/ COPPER ACCENTS:

SILVER PLATED W/ COPPER ACCENTS

Comment

And just for the fun of it and those who are wondering what Dirty Penny is destined to look like...

Comment

Welding, copper plating, sewing,.... and now drawing. Is there something you can't do?

btw the black and black with copper accents are my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by MBBelgium View Post
          Welding, copper plating, sewing,.... and now drawing. Is there something you can't do?

btw the black and black with copper accents are my favourites
          I've always done a lot of modeling/rendering stuff before in the past. Graphic design and photography too. I do a lot of startup ecommerce sites and web development for local business so I kind of have to just know everything. As for car related work, thats stuff I've just picked up as I go.

x2 on the black with copper accents

Comment

1st: you are awesome.

2nd: a few questions.
            I HAVE to know what you used for the renders? if 3D did you make the models or find them somewhere, if found please tell me where. so what is it you do for a living?

3rd: the first render was like "damn yup thats it." black and copper wasnt doing it for me but then silver and coppper was like "ohhhh shiit, i cant decide now." the all copper didnt really do it for me untill i started to wonder what it would look like with heavy patina. like minty green but not all over but only in spots sorta natural looking maybe the top and such.

Since i couldnt decide between black and silver i was thinking a 2tone combo. silver bottom black top or vise versa include the hoood with the top. you have a tough choice ahead and for me the renders made it harder instead of easier.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

black with red interior and copper accents - and just add a bunch of hidden features, like the dude did with his air switches inside a vintage camera.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
                1st: you are awesome.

2nd: a few questions.
                I HAVE to know what you used for the renders? if 3D did you make the models or find them somewhere, if found please tell me where. so what is it you do for a living?

3rd: the first render was like "damn yup thats it." black and copper wasnt doing it for me but then silver and coppper was like "ohhhh shiit, i cant decide now." the all copper didnt really do it for me untill i started to wonder what it would look like with heavy patina. like minty green but not all over but only in spots sorta natural looking maybe the top and such.

Since i couldnt decide between black and silver i was thinking a 2tone combo. silver bottom black top or vise versa include the hoood with the top. you have a tough choice ahead and for me the renders made it harder instead of easier.
                I make them myself occasionally but I found this one online. I'll try to dig up where and let you know.

For a living I head research & development for an aerospace manufacturing firm and own a few clothing lines along with various other ecommerce businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by dineno View Post

BLACK W/ COPPER ACCENTS:

Yes.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

And render of option 4

Black with opper seems sweet too
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

First render is sweet, Black and Sliver looks classy as, I vote for that one

Comment

Wow. The black with copper accents is a very good look for this car.

I may need to go back and change my vote, haha.

Comment

Black with red interior,bags,white walls and interior-matching red wheel centers.

Comment

I just fell in love with the Dirty Penny V2.0 rendering.. <3

But since that is out of the question, I vote Rendering 2: black w/ copper accents
                            Lucas
                            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                            Originally posted by LCG
                            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

I'm torn between the black with chrome/silver trim and the black with the copper trim.
                              -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                              '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                              '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

I vote Silver plated with copper accents.

idk why but it just seems the most fitting to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X